Graphic Cards EVGA GTX 1070/1080 Thermal Pads INDIA

laptop7

Disciple
Hi

Is there any one from INDIA who has requested for the Thermal Pads that EVGA is offering?

PS: i have requested one but still its Awaiting Shipment status

Had rised a ticket regarding the thermal pads delay. Reply attached below
Evga.jpg

Finally after one month wait the status updated to.......... Request Shipped 11/28/2016 (Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery).

Wanted to update long back, I received last week though. Also, initially I had ordered one to friends place in US and subsequently I had asked EVGA to change the address to India. My friend in US has received in US about a month back. I have received in India last week. Seriously, wish we had SVC like EVGA in India.

Thank You EVGA.

For you guys that own EVGA 1080's have they fixed the issue now? Also any clue if EVGA have international warranty on the 1080?

For you guys that own EVGA 1080's have they fixed the issue now? Also any clue if EVGA have international warranty on the 1080?

They have come up with New brand of cards with changes in cooling system .. GTX 1080 FTW2 ICX cooling which will be released this month... yes they do provide international warranty

They have come up with New brand of cards with changes in cooling system .. GTX 1080 FTW2 ICX cooling which will be released this month... yes they do provide international warranty

In the UAE the FTW2 ICX has not yet been released, the original FTW and the SC/Classified are still available.

Was thinking of getting the FTW. Is it worth it over the SC? The price difference between the 2 is marginal. The Asus STRIX is also in the same range

In the UAE the FTW2 ICX has not yet been released, the original FTW and the SC/Classified are still available.

Was thinking of getting the FTW. Is it worth it over the SC? The price difference between the 2 is marginal. The Asus STRIX is also in the same range

ICX cards are not yet released anywhere .. they are showcased in CES2017 and they will be released by End of this month or next... if ur interested in EVGA then please wait untill FTW2 ICX get released or else at this point i would suggest to go for Asus STRIX or Zotac AMP Extreme Edition

else at this point i would suggest to go for Asus STRIX or Zotac AMP Extreme Edition

International warranty is prime concern.. Don't really like Asus design language on the 1080, no experience with Zotac previously whatsoever

Back