Excitel Broadband - India's First - Truly Unlimited - No FUP - 100 Mbps Connection under Rs 1000

Excitel

Disciple

This is an important day to remember - because this is the FIRST TIME in India, that a truly unlimited (NO FUPs) 100 Mbps plan goes under thousand rupees!

We started with a 4 Mbps base package. It was upgraded to 5 Mbps, then, to 10 Mbps and subsequently, to 20 Mbps.

Keeping in line with our motive of upgrading our plans on a regular basis, we are pleased to announce our new revolutionary plans! Only this time, its a massive change which is sure to get you EXCITED!

Today, 1st May 2017, we are excited to launch major changes in our plans:

* Speeds on all packages have been increased!
* Regarding our second and third package, we have greatly reduced the prices for them.
* Internet and Peering speeds have been merged in one blended speed, regardless of the source of traffic or destination.

The new, upgraded plans are showcased below:

2017-05-01_0-34-02.png

As a special introductory offer to residential customers in Hyderabad, Excitel provides additional ₹ 200 / month discount from its newly introduced plans. Between May 1 and July 31, customers from Hyderabad can enjoy the following introductory rates:

hyderabad.png

Yes, that's right. Your eyes are not deceiving you today. Our customers can enjoy the experience of a high speed 100 Mbps NO-FUP connection! This is a major breakthrough, we feel, since it puts internet users on the forefront of a high speed internet usage experience WITHOUT an accompanying, annoying "usage limit", which, until now has only been a dream.

========================================================================

"100 Mbps packages" have been advertised by other ISPs as well, so one might ask, what different are we offering here?

As far as high speed packages are concerned, although ISPs have been advertising such plans, they have been enforcing ridiculous FUPs (Fair Usage Policies), along with placing such plans into a price range, which would render it unreachable and impractical for the general public. By means of these nefarious tactics, ISPs are able to restrict users from ever using those so called "100 Mbps" plans, in reality. Furthermore, such ISPs also charge more money from the user once their usage has exceeded the "FUP quota" while using such plans.

"Its like selling a Mercedes to a customer, but telling them that they can ride it for just 1 day in a month."

We're here to finally change that, with the revolutionary upgrades to our packages.

Join the truly unlimited, 100 Mbps, high speed internet experience!
http://www.excitel.com/sign-up-now/

Spread the word, and help friends, family and relatives enjoy the experience of using a high-speed, unrestricted, 100 Mbps internet connection.

We'll end this on a humorous note and hope that you use the internet to an extent, which would enable you to more commonly view such messages (once you fill your hard-disks with downloaded files):

low-disk-space.jpg

Ironic though. Your guys updated the new plans and forgot to remove that particular clause from PP.

Happy to learn that you guys will stop doing Man in th middle ad injections.

only 2 places in India. come to Thane and Palghar areas in Maharashtra. Don't go to Mumbai. They already have lots of big isp's there.

for what they are providing you can you really complain though? I mean like 5 years back for this deal, people would ask for advertisements, for 25/50/100mbps.
I would. I do not want some ISP to monitor my traffic. This is a good deal for people who leech a lot. Definitely a good start for affordable 100mbps or 1000mbps in future.

But... Again we're past that ignorance stage. Data is an golden egg for companies now a days.

only 2 places in India. come to Thane and Palghar areas in Maharashtra. Don't go to Mumbai. They already have lots of big isp's there.
Any plans for launching here in Bangalore?

Rest assured, we're always looking to expand to new cities and regions to expand our overall reach. Information about the same will be communicated from time to time, whenever applicable.

I would. I do not want some ISP to monitor my traffic. This is a good deal for people who leech a lot. Definitely a good start for affordable 100mbps or 1000mbps in future.

But... Again we're past that ignorance stage. Data is an golden egg for companies now a days.

Certainly, we value the privacy of our users. As stated on multiple occasions, previously, we have officially confirmed that we have NO plans for targeted advertising.

We have rectified that legal glitch and updated our privacy policy: http://www.excitel.com/excitel-privacy-policy/

We would like to thank active and savvy users like you, since we believe that a critical view or opinion of us also helps us improve and highlight the areas where we're lacking. However, a little bit of support here and there is always a welcome touch. :)

110092, CWG Village, if you offer service, i will take a connection today.

Connection availability and feasibility in your locality can be confirmed accurately by contacting our sales team at our toll-free number:
(1-800-419-0616)

It seems bandwidth prices have gone lower, Hathway also seems to be offering for long term 100/50mbps for same price in Chennai and 150 and 200mbps for higher.

I've been thinking another region that internet rates are cheaper is a large amout of non-peered traffic would be pron many of which is banned. Even a lot of torrents would be peered.

It seems bandwidth prices have gone lower, Hathway also seems to be offering for long term 100/50mbps for same price in Chennai and 150 and 200mbps for higher.
Hathway in Delhi still sucks though. The highest data provided by any plan is max 175GB, and that plan's cost is more than Rs.3000 per month. F*** hathway. It used to be so good

Hathway in Delhi still sucks though. The highest data provided by any plan is max 175GB, and that plan's cost is more than Rs.3000 per month. F*** hathway. It used to be so good
They should offer you better plans if you call them. In my place, they give 150mbps with 10 upload 300GB for 1150 pm. They might be giving better plans too.

Back