[EXCLUSIVE] Sony Xperia Go/Sola/P/U getting Jelly Bean early December, other models also in queue

[...] TechEnclave via AndroidAuthority [...]

<strong>Amazing websites...</strong>

we came throughout a interesting information site that you just can benefit from. Consider a look in order for you...

<strong>... [Trackback]...</strong>

[...] Informations on that Topic: techenclave.com/news/exclusive-sony-xperia-gosolapu-getting-jelly-bean-early-december-other-models-also-in-queue/533/ [...]...

[...] should notice that nothing is official yet so don’t put too many hopes in this, though according to our sources the Jelly Bean OTA update for the Sony Xperia U will be released in early December [...]

[...] should notice that nothing is official yet so don’t put too many hopes in this, though according to our sources the Jelly Bean OTA update for the Sony Xperia U will be released in early December [...]

[...] es que parece que la compañía japonesa no quiere que les ocurra lo mismo y, según se indica en TechEnclave, con Jelly Bean no tienen intención que esto [...]

[...] es que parece que la compañía japonesa no quiere que les ocurra lo mismo y, según se indica en TechEnclave, con Jelly Bean no tienen intención que esto [...]

[...] There you will find 9150 more Infos: techenclave.com/news/exclusive-sony-xperia-gosolapu-getting-jelly-bean-early-december-other-models-also-in-queue/533/ [...]...

[...] Informations on that Topic: techenclave.com/news/exclusive-sony-xperia-gosolapu-getting-jelly-bean-early-december-other-models-also-in-queue/533/ [...]...

[...] There you will find 48613 more Infos: techenclave.com/news/exclusive-sony-xperia-gosolapu-getting-jelly-bean-early-december-other-models-also-in-queue/533/ [...]...

[...] Read More here: techenclave.com/news/exclusive-sony-xperia-gosolapu-getting-jelly-bean-early-december-other-models-also-in-queue/533/ [...]...

[...] source of the rumor is tech site, Tech Enclave, whose unnamed sources said that Jelly Bean will be rolling out over-the-air early this month. This [...]

[...] Read More: techenclave.com/news/exclusive-sony-xperia-gosolapu-getting-jelly-bean-early-december-other-models-also-in-queue/533/ [...]...

[...] Read More: techenclave.com/news/exclusive-sony-xperia-gosolapu-getting-jelly-bean-early-december-other-models-also-in-queue/533/ [...]...

[...] Read More Infos here: techenclave.com/news/exclusive-sony-xperia-gosolapu-getting-jelly-bean-early-december-other-models-also-in-queue/533/ [...]...

Whoa! That's great to hear! I have Xperia U and at some moment I was very excited that it was getting an ICS upgrade, and it did. I was damn sure it won't get a Jelly Bean upgrade, but you've just given me a spoiler, haha - you should've alerted me at least.

Hope what you said was really true. *Fingers Crossed*

Back