Exorbitant pricing of products in Letsbuy

PcEnthu

Disciple
Since the recent splurge in coupon usage at letsbuy, many products are sold at a exorbitant pricing there:

For example, the Sandisk 4 GB memory card is selling for 529 at letsbuy, while at buytheprice its selling for 324 (See here).

Share your experience with letsbuy respect to pricing here.

thats wat discount coupons are all about ,

u wont buy a thing worth 500/- , but if it the same thing is priced at 1000 and they give u 500 discount on it , u will lap it up for 500/- isnt it , :p

india , DISCOUNT matters :bleh:

no ppl try out coupons at lets buy

you have to be watch full whikle buying

btw EBAY always gives you near to best rates available in market

if there is not much diff in erbay and lsb priciong anmd then you apply coupon you endup getting the device really cheap

in india online buying is at a nascent stage ,it has grown rapidly but not to the level as it is in developed countries ,

so these online sites have to give discounts now to woo people to buy from them , marketing strategy ,

once established in coming times , u wont see much discounts on these sites , as is the case with ebay- US , amazon , newegg etc , where discounts are far and few :)

let it be any product, i immediately check google with latest prices & only then go for it, if possible i also check locally when i get time.

Agreed... But at the same time you won't get a 17k phone for 15k in the market and a 8GB class 4 memory card @Rs299 in the market... You have to evaluate the deal and then buy...

coolaks7 said:
Agreed... But at the same time you won't get a 17k phone for 15k in the market and a 8GB class 4 memory card @Rs299 in the market... You have to evaluate the deal and then buy...
exactly, i do not think anyone is that dumb

When I was looking for WD HD TV Live, it costst 8850 in letsbuy :S but in 5200 in GEB (5700 in eBay) !! :cool2:. Some products are in good rate but NOT all.....

Back