Experience with Tradus

kolguy

Adept
This was not a purchase done on TE, but since a whole bunch of you might be buying stuff from them I just wanted to highlight a issue I faced and still am facing with them.

Last week I had purchased 2 Belts from Tradus .. I wanted to buy 2 mobiles as gifts so was doing a test run since i have never purchased anything with Tradus before.

I got the package at work and since it was COD i payed and took the parcel once i opened the parcel I realized there was only one belt in the package. I first checked with blue-dart and they said there was only one parcel registered. Then I checked and found Tradus didn't have a contact number. So i sent them emails/opened tickets on there website. Its been a week and other then the automated response to mail I have not got one email/response from them. I can take 350 bucks i lost in this transaction without much fuss but the attitude shown by this company needed to be highlighted to others so they can make a informed decision.

PS: Mods if you think this is not the correct section please do move it to appropriate one.. This one seemed the closest.

Catch them, SPAM(with care) them in Facebook..

Same or kinda issue I faced with fnp+Bajaj Finserv... Facebook saved my money in both cases!!

Avoid Tradus. I am still having a problem with them. I placed an order for an Iphone case on the 26th of Feb. I haven't received it yet. I am tired of blasting them left and right and even abusing these retards. They just send automated emails. Somehow I got their contact number today and they really have no clue what is going on. A bunch of total losers. I have even spammed on their FB page for now. I just want to get my money back and I am never ordering from these stupid idiots ever.

They do have a number. It is 1800 266 9700. But they have not mentioned it anywhere. I just spoke to them on this number.

Back