WTB Expired/Defunct RSA SecurID Token

Neo-N

Skilled
I am looking to buy expired/defunct/useless RSA SecurID Tokens similar to the one seen in pic below. I just love to have these as key fobs and hence wanted to buy a few expired/defunct ones if available. Only condition is that they be whole along with the keyring (else it defeats the purpose!).

I am from Mumbai but would also be happy to buy from anyone from outside Mumbai if they are willing to ship. Thanks for looking! :)

SID700.gif

Can u guys explain about this device ? (interested to gain knowledge)
What is the use of device and why are you buying old devices only ?
I have seen many people in a big company using same. (where i freelance couple of times a year)
i might ask people if they are selling.

These are like "OTP" generating machines. Just that they do not need any network to receive OTPs and just keep generating new OTPs every few seconds.

Once they expire (yes, each comes with an expiry date), they do nothing more than create e-waste (or become really cool keychains!). Similarly, the batteries inside cannot be replaced and once the battery runs out, they again become useless.

Please do check and let me know if you can find a couple of expired/dead ones for us! :)

Fellas - do your thing let me do my thang
I mean - do your thing let me do my thang
Shorties - move that thing, mami move that thing
c'mon - move that thing, mami move that thing
Hustlers - do your thing let me do my thang
Please tell the DJ - bump b b bump bump it up!

I've battled demons that won't let me sleep
Called to the sea but she abandoned me
But I won't never give up, no, never give up, no, no
No, I won't never give up, no, never give up, no, no

(or become really cool keychains!)
This is the part i'm trying to figure out, hmmm ?? why is random corporate issue gear so cool ?? context is missing here

Why only these and not everything else you can imagine that is if cool key chains is what you want

This is the part i'm trying to figure out, hmmm ?? why is random corporate issue gear so cool ?? context is missing here

Why only these and not everything else you can imagine that is if cool key chains is what you want

Coz each individual is unique and personal likes, whims and tastes are always random to someone who does not have the same likes, whims and tastes! :)

Why is your TE handle blr_p and not p_blr or BLR_P or Blr_P or any other such combination or even BURP for that matter? Probably coz there might be some context to blr_p that is unique to you and hence, to me, it seems random! :p

Do you want to bump?
Baby do you want to bump
Do you do you want to bump
B.U.M.P. Bump

Coz each individual is unique and personal likes, whims and tastes are always random to someone who does not have the same likes, whims and tastes! :)
Say why though

Corporate gear is the cheapest crap that they can get to work. Do you get designer fobs at least ?

Back