eyeMac and Yay Two!

Amazing setup.. Very clean. I'll never manage my table clean like you. What my Computer table contains is.. :bleh: ...... everything including food plates, books, CD, wallet, keys, blah blah blah :mad:

Loved your iMac ;)

Wow, white looks so pristine! Congrats on those babies and start collecting some flacs (yeah ALACs for you uber macmaniacs :p) to feed 'em.

Whoa!

Great response to my humble iMac setup. :D :D

Thank you so much!

I guess as I grow older (and hopefully wiser), my pursuit for sheer hardware awesomeness has waned and I prefer simpler and better experential devices now.

Of course, I still love Windows 7 and continue to use Android, but my hunger for benchmarking figures has dropped. :D

And yeah, am only 27 yrs old. :p

Payne

PS: I still hate Finder. I think it is one of the most idiotic file explorers ever built. :|

Looks neat and great Joseph :)

stalker said:
Congrats Payne!

Looks gorgeous :)

Though the G1 on your desk does look a little incongruous :p
Dont you dare say anything about the G1 b33ch :p Us G1 users are very sensitive on this subject :ashamed:

Definitely the most beautiful monitor I have seen. Showed the pic of monitor to my wife, now she wants one.
Guess if only this one bite of Apple is available separately. (monitor only) or one have to buy the whole Apple.

Back