eyeMac and Yay Two!

81049728.jpg

Multiple show-off. :D

- The 27" i5 Quadcore iMac which has been with me for 4 months now!
- The Audioengine A2 which have been with me for 2 days now! :D

Thank you mod_to_odd for the great little speakers. :)
I love how they compliment the look of the Apple monster. :D

Cheers!
Payne

Attachments

• A2s.jpg
    A2s.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 152
@m-jeri: This is not done yet. I am in the process of getting a custom-made table designed and made by a friend - true cable management, zero cables on the desk and integrated USB ports, card readers etc. And of course, it'll be white and black wonly - with a touch of aluminium. :D

@mav2000: Nothing too off the mark, I got a 5% discount on the iMac's MRP of 1.07lks from Deltapage and a 10% discount on the Rs.10.4k thanks to mod_to_odd. :)

Cheers!

Payne

wow that is nice freaking update of apple mac desktop

p.s does your wife love this monitor for watch 720-1080 p movie :p

and how much the damage cost i guess 1 lakh or above

so u dont like 3D gaming right :ashamed:

@Dpayne.

Wont the white surface be a pain to keep "clean"(My office space is, thats why saying. the color fades). and black with white borders look weird unless its from IKEA.

And also too much black is like a vortex and how much its gonna cost?. and where u getting the integrated ports? belkin ones?

Me wants too see this... not on my monitor (thanks to WebSense :mad: )

@-D.Payne- : Where you at .... I'm yet to see a Quad core Mac :ashamed:

@djmykey: Added an attachment for you! :)

@m-jeri: We're working around the "keeping clean" part. Materials, surface finish affects all of it a lot. Plus I work on an off-white table at office too, so I know the issues involved. :)

The real fun part has been in concealing the cables while keeping it usable!

@everyone: Thank you! :D Of course, this pic currently doesn't show the router + external HDDs + powerbank on the drawer at the side. :p

Oohh La la...

Come up for the Pune meets na .... and don't tell me that you too go to Mumbai on weekend :mad:

Be sure to tell me where you got those cars... me wants a Reventon :(

Udit said:
better than my Samsung LED TV :ashamed:
It is an H-IPS LED backlit panel with a 2560 x 1440 resolution - the very same panel that goes into the Dell U2711 except that the Dell has a slightly jacked up 16:10 resolution - presently one of the best in the industry. :p

Back