Car & Bike F1 Bahrain Grand Prix 2008

Apex

Skilled
Its a Ferrari 1-2 with Massa leading Kimi by 3 secs. Kubica is 3rd and BMW leading the Constructors table. Finally Massa is back :eek:hyeah: Hope to see a few more 1-2s from Ferrari this season.

Sorry for Lewis as he finished outside points. Alonso did a great job in ruining his race. :p

Good race. Ferrari finally found their winning formula again and did this week what they were supposed to do in the last one.

BMW were good too. Not quite there yet. Need to work on their acceleration of the starting line, but podium material none the less.

McLaren seems to be going downhill since the first race as their problems are indecipherable. The car and drivers seem to be doing good judging by that fastest lap Heiki set, but they doesn't seem threatening at all.

The race today was OK - nothing overly exciting. Steve Slater is fckn irritating. Someone get back Chris Goodwin so he can correct pretty much everything Slater says. I'm also fed up of his weekly repeats of his dialogues "OH, HE'S RESTING HIS HEAD ON THE SIDE OF THE CAR - THAT MEANS HE'S GETTING TIRED!!"

cyberjunkie said:
The race today was OK - nothing overly exciting. Steve Slater is fckn irritating. Someone get back Chris Goodwin so he can correct pretty much everything Slater says. I'm also fed up of his weekly repeats of his dialogues "OH, HE'S RESTING HIS HEAD ON THE SIDE OF THE CAR - THAT MEANS HE'S GETTING TIRED!!"

Absolutely !! Every single race he keeps saying the same bloody things.... It's like he is running out of interesting things to say.

Race wasn't very exciting after lap 4 or 5 and not to mention too many ads.

A very good result for both Ferrari and BMW hope to see McLaren back in form for the next race.

Nikhil said:
Absolutely !! Every single race he keeps saying the same bloody things.... It's like he is running out of interesting things to say.

on the other hand Martin Brundle and James Allen (iTV) were actually pretty cool ;)

dipen01 said:
on the other hand Martin Brundle and James Allen (iTV) were actually pretty cool ;)

yes, i miss the old days where star sports used to broadcast the ITV feeds, with Murray and Martin Brundle doing the commentary, and Louise goodman bringing live pit updates, that used to be some good commentary

All I can say is that a few seasons ago, Ten sports for a brief moment were broadcasting F1 races and their commentators were absolute shit, so we're actually doing good with Slater. His enthusiasm may be starting to get old but at least it's there. I can't remember a single one of the different co-commentators he had all through last season on account of this.

It's not just Steve Slater but the entire Race Day package seems to have lost it's charm. I turn off the TV the moment the trophies are given away. I really liked one lap qualification for pole rule of 2005. I wish they bring that rule back 'One lap make or break'.

Yes, even Richard Drew is gone and he was damn good.

Chris Goodwin and Slater made a good combination. But Slater alone with some moron is irritating

Also, where's the Force India love. They finally got both thier cars across the finish line and Fisichella's 18th to 12th place finish was very impressive especially when it was ahead of Hamilton.

Back