F1 - Malaysian GP Thread

^^
The fact here is that F1 rules are so vaguely written that they can be manipulated as per their convenience. Even Technical team are in doubt most of the times as to what can be considered legal or otherwise..

I finished a decent enough book by James Allen named "Driven to Extremes" based on 1997 Schumacher -Villenueve Incident and complete 1998 and 1999 season in "detail" and it gives a fine example of how often than not FIA have used their own rules to impose their wish. Not to forget its more so business than sport with billions of dollars on stake.

Do u know the strength of FIA?

The FIA which sculpts the rules has only 15 members in it.. where has each team hs more than 200+ associates to misinterpret the sculpted rules :rofl:

^^ looke like u were paying attention when steve slater said that.. lol.. but yes, fia cant penalise teams which have performed just because they themselves werent clear about the issue.

vb86 said:
^^ looke like u were paying attention when steve slater said that.. lol.. but yes, fia cant penalise teams which have performed just because they themselves werent clear about the issue.

So did u :lol:

That steve slater is such a moron, I wanna beat the crap out of him and his stupid mustache everytime he opens his stupid mouth, always talks absolute rubbish and if thats not enough, keeps repeating it over and over again :mad:

Rave said:
That steve slater is such a moron, I wanna beat the crap out of him and his stupid mustache everytime he opens his stupid mouth, always talks absolute rubbish and if thats not enough, keeps repeating it over and over again :mad:

yeah me too,wonder what happened with cris goodwin.

Its also funny listening to both Slater and Karun rambling on like idiots and competing for air time interrupting each other as often as they can :D Its like they're competing team mates on the track.

Slater blabbers crap.. but if he can blabber with decent content.. It can be fun listening to him.. He tries to create suspense every now and then..

Though chandok is technically sound as compared to him.. But his voice is not that effective..

On the bright side for the Ferrari fans, they'r atleast treating their drivers equally :cool2:
Screwed up Massa's race yesterday and Kimi's today.

tifosi said:
On the bright side for the Ferrari fans, they'r atleast treating their drivers equally :cool2:
Screwed up Massa's race yesterday and Kimi's today.

lol seriously , what were they thinking bringing Kimi out on Wet Tyres (Or Inters - Not sure)

Anyways, I fail to understand how can Massa be so behind..

His 1st pit stop was for Inters and 2nd was for Wet..Still how come he had 3 pitstops.

Also how come Kimi failed to gain positions when rain finally started and ppl were rushing for pits, he could have gained 2-3 positions if not more, but was last ??

cause kimi drives like a girl:D
BTW: did u guys know "KIMI" is a girl's name

LOL...i am a die hard ferrari fan myself...went to watch the melbourne race live...got my face painted and all (ferrari all the way with a small indian flag:))... but was dissapointed :(

log 1 = 0 said:
Also how come Kimi failed to gain positions when rain finally started and ppl were rushing for pits, he could have gained 2-3 positions if not more, but was last ??

Thats because he lost 40seconds or so in 2 laps and by then his tyres got ruined too from driving around in the dry.
From being the absolute masters of strategy(esp rain) from the Brawn-Schumi days they now look almost amateurish. One mistake in a while is understandable, but two major blunders on two consecutive days is rubbish.

Surprised, No one mentioned about Vettel..

He was driving crazily until rain interrupted.. No doubt he was low on fuel, but nevertheless he was pushing hard..

Back