Facebook buying Whatsapp for $16 Billion in Cash and Stock

Fb messanger flopped so going after whatsapp I guess but such huge money for messaging app. Viber also sold.Skype sold. Hangout trying to make a mark in market. Fight for users begin with many chatting apps available

Sequoia Cap made $3 Billion from a total $60 Million investment into WhatsApp .. (expected share is close to 15-18%).

Fb paid close to $500 million per Whatsapp employee as part of the acquisition.

Zuckerberg has promised to let WhatsApp operate independently and for now Facebook messenger will still continue as their own IM Client as per their current roadmap.

Sequoia Cap made $3 Billion from a total $60 Million investment into WhatsApp .. (expected share is close to 15-18%).

Fb paid close to $500 million per Whatsapp employee as part of the acquisition.

Zuckerberg has promised to let WhatsApp operate independently and for now Facebook messenger will still continue as their own IM Client as per their current roadmap.
Source ? :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
And now I would like to invite all of you to download the BBM app and live happily ever after.

And meanwhile the Windows 8 crowd can remain butthurt.

Recently i got a message from one of my whatsapp friend.
Here it is.

Next monday morning whatsapp will become chargeable as facebook hs ovrtkn it. If you have at least 10 contacts send them this message. In this way we will see that you are an avid user and your logo will become blue and will remain free. (As discussed in the paper today. Whatsapp will cost 0.01€ per message. Send this message to 10 people. When you do the light will turn blue
otherwise whatsapp activate billing.

Here it is.

Next monday morning whatsapp will become chargeable as facebook hs ovrtkn it. If you have at least 10 contacts send them this message. In this way we will see that you are an avid user and your logo will become blue and will remain free. (As discussed in the paper today. Whatsapp will cost 0.01€ per message. Send this message to 10 people. When you do the light will turn blue

Spam, don't forward to others and get them pissed.

Here it is.

Do that. If you don't the NSA and FBI fags will come after your arse and ask you why you didn't forward the msgs hahaha
I cannot believe how ppl still fall for this type of pranks/spam/whatever.

I too know it was a spam brothers. I haven't forwarded this message to others.
Just letting you all know that some spam messages arrived as soon as the acquisition took place.

Back