Facing poor Airtel signal for couple of months now

Altavene

Recruit
The problem occurs inside the house. It was all good back then but suddenly started having issues. The matter which makes it worse that, all my family members also use airtel.
If anyone has some solution. Please do share.
Any inputs would be appreciated. Thanks

I had suffered the same with Vodafone. The only option is to ask around nearby which network works best indoors and take that.

Gurgaon at the time. Same has been an issue with a friend in Malviya Nagar. He too had to change service
I had a similar issue with Airtel. Called them about it and raised an issue, kept escalating it for about a month or 2. They finally sent a team out to my home, took some readings and then adjusted the nearby tower.
No reception issues since then.

Might be worth a shot, though the current covid crisis might not make it possible

I had a similar issue with Airtel. Called them about it and raised an issue, kept escalating it for about a month or 2. They finally sent a team out to my home, took some readings and then adjusted the nearby tower.
No reception issues since then.

Might be worth a shot, though the current covid crisis might not make it possible
To escalate the process about the network reception, what should I tell them. So they can send the tech guy quickly? OR To write somebody online?

To escalate the process about the network reception, what should I tell them. So they can send the tech guy quickly? OR To write somebody online?
I just started by saying that my connection is incredibly poor and have tons of call drops. Showed them a few speedtests and logs of calls being dropped.

Escalating will take time as i had to reach the supervisor of the NCR nodal officer to get a site visit so I don't think that can be hurried but you can try.

I just started by saying that my connection is incredibly poor and have tons of call drops. Showed them a few speedtests and logs of calls being dropped.

Escalating will take time as i had to reach the supervisor of the NCR nodal officer to get a site visit so I don't think that can be hurried but you can try.
I reside In Delhi. Do you know anyone who I can contact to help? Especially in the lockdown, It's really frustrating if you can't make a call to anyone inside the house

Back