Factory Seconds / Export Rejects / International Brands etc clothing shops in your city

raksrules

Elite
PS: please correct title to "your city" at the end. Some mod please do this.

This thread is to compile list of shops/places in your city which sell export reject and / or international brand stuff which may or may not be officially not available in India. Especially in clothes.

For starters, in Pune

1. Just Casuals - google it, there are lots of shops spread across Pune. From personal experience I have seen them carry international brands and other such brands which are usually expensive in malls and official outlets. They many a times cut the label or tamper with it to not reveal the brand fully. Don't expect to get a specific brand, you need to search from an ocean of clothes.

2. Hotel Ashish Plaza Basement, FC Road - they have sale / exhibition always there and clothes are just stock piled in heaps there. Many may be damaged as well. But sometimes you will find some really good brand ones without any damage.

1. Just Casuals
2. Hotel Ashish Plaza Basement, FC Road.
I have always found good casual shirts at decent prices at the Just casuals shops. Had no clue about this Ashish plaza. Remember seeing the banner while going from FC road. Is this really good? Tell me the exact location.

I have always found good casual shirts at decent prices at the Just casuals shops. Had no clue about this Ashish plaza. Remember seeing the banner while going from FC road. Is this really good? Tell me the exact location.

Just besides Chaitanya paratha on right side, it is sort of inside not fully on the road. It is ok, you need to search from the pile.

Just besides Chaitanya paratha on right side, it is sort of inside not fully on the road. It is ok, you need to search from the pile.
Will check it out. Thanks for the info. Last month there a similar exhibition at Koregaon Park where I got some decent formal shirts at throwaway prices. It comes back ever few months i think. But I guess we're posting some permanent places so that doesn't count.
Would love if someone lists some place for shoes. Had got a pair of IDs from an exhibition like temp shop at KP near Westin. Don't know if it's still there.

In Bangalore you can find export surplus in Mota Arcade - Brigade road, Safina Plaza. I've always shopped at HumIndia since the last 5-6 years.They have great stuff.But not so much now.

can u give me location or name of an outlet in that area?

Location: Mahipalpur, NH8. One side of the road is IGI airport's perimeter wall, so no shops there. But there are plenty on the opposite side.
Name of the outlet: "<Brand Name> Factory Outlet". You'll find dedicated brand outlets from the likes of Adidas, Reebok, Lee Cooper, Allen Solly, etc.

Back