Fake Products with Huge discounts - Amazon, Flipkart, Shopclues...

technofast

Huh?
Adept
Seems like all the online shopping portals are selling fakes with huge discounts. Even Amazon and Flipkart are selling mostly 60% fakes with huge discount margin of 60% to 80%. I personally myself have returned some of the product, mostly branded Jeans and shirts which were duplicates. Online shopping has caughtup in a big way but these portals are allowing merchants to sell fakes and later claiming they are not aware. More on the below link where News18 investigated and bought to light this scam.

http://www.news18.com/news/india/ne...oducts-available-online-are-fake-1615763.html

Bought Puma shoes from Myntra's recent sale with 70% discount and definitely they are either fake or old stock. The sole is dirty and seems like the shoes have been worn couple of times and had it returned back.

^ same. bought puma shoes ( at ~40% discount) and they were dirty on soles and left shoe had something under the sole which was sticking into feet. since they were running shoes, they were bothering me. I called them up and they refused return saying they couldn't see anything wrong in pics I sent them. I got angry and asked them to send over a person and let him wear it and if he feels nothing, I'll pay for expenses. They then accepted the return and sent me a new pair.

Keep buying online 100% pure original certified products(sarcasm). I bought a red nike bag which cost me around 2k and the same one was selling in palika bazaar and gaffar for 200 bucks(without bargaining) hahahhahha

This is soo true, ordered some stuff, and it was something else..

but happend within last 2 days, unsure about dates posted above.

Honestly speaking, I didn't even think that people could be selling forgeries on such serious and respected platforms. In my opinion, it's the fault of the local administration.

Back