Fallout 3: Discussion thread

Completed "into the pitt" dlc too. which means all dlcs completed for this game. Currently my level is 28. Did some more exploration (vault 106 explored) & completed the big town (side) quest.

Last edited:
There is a place called andale. while roaming do visit this place. From outside it looks like a good peaceful place but inside it holds a dark secret.
It is situated towards the right of robco facility (slightly lower right). You may have to travel some distance.

Last edited:
Started playing new vegas. Its a pain to install mods in new vegas. Unable to install the realistic wasteland lighting mod.:mad:

Anyways for fo3 character level maxed out.
Explorer theme added to home.
2015_08_13_00003.jpg

Weapon & armor store! Don't mind the bike it comes with the explorer theme.:D
2015_08_13_00004.jpg

There are some places in fo3 where you must visit. Especially almost all the vaults they are all unique. Vault 108 is funny as well as creepy too. Go there and see what happens!

Stimpak is scarce in fallout NV & this really makes the game more challenging. Even in FO3 I have survived many attacks with low health. Initially i used stimpak as less as possible. The best way is to save frequently & in appropriate places.

Last edited:
The dunwich building explored. There is nothing too much scary there.
Anyways after spending a lot of hours in to this game I would say fallout 3 is one of the best rpgs I have ever played. If you like rpgs and have missed this one then I would say you should play this one. Its worth it.

Playing New Vegas for a while now. Completed Honest Hearts, was decent. Early levels are bit tough in New Vegas, really need to pick and choose your fights. Tough opponents wiping me out in 2-3 hits. And why is repair so expensive? Even with a high repair skill people want all my cash to repair my weapons and armour. Haven't gotten inside the Strip yet.

Very low, 15 at level 22. That's the reason? How am I supposed to spare points for barter when I need every other damn skills to be 999 to pass dialogue checks everywhere??

That indeed is very low. don't you remember fallout 3? Intense training perk use it to increase your barter skill. Also reading some books may increase your corresponding skills. BTW like I had mentioned before Fallout NV is a bit more challenging that Fallout 3.

Last edited:
It's been ages since I played FO3. I dumped points in Speech and Guns to get me through the early game, now to put some points in Barter I guess.

Back