FEAR Gold Pack (PC), Gears of Wars 2 (Xbox), Logitech DualAction (mini garage sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoGi-Sama

Skilled

What, Why & How Much?

Couple of games & a gamepad that I'm not using. Following is the list with reason for sale...

Games:

• FEAR Gold Edition Pack (FEAR & Extraction Point) for PC - Belongs to BIKeINSTEIN, Period.

Had bought this about 6-7 months ago. But recently got a good deal on FEAR Pack (FEAR1, 2 and expansion packs) on steam so selling this off.
  • Gears of War 2 for Xbox 360 - Rs. 600/-

on hold for BF1983

Had bought it from Gannu. Played enough. Passing it on.

Updated the photos as per market rules for games.

Gaming Accessory:

• Logitech Dual Action Gamepad - Sold to Shankky.

Had bought it probably an year (or year n' half) ago (I still have a bill somewhere deep in the files, so need to check). Doesn't have rumble, but very comfortable. Selling cause I have bought Xbox 360 controller (wanted the alternate joystick layout).

Where & How?

Preferred to sell locally & preferred mode of payment is cash. Can deliver to your doorsteps for Cash-on-Devliery. I think the prices are pretty decent, so please don't low-ball unfairely. If you think something should be lesser than the price I'm selling for, feel free to PM me. Looking for quick sale, so won't hold item for anyone longer than a day.

Re: FEAR Gold Pack (PC), Gears of Wars 2 (Xbox), Logitech DualAction (mini garage sal

^^Gamepad model?

Re: FEAR Gold Pack (PC), Gears of Wars 2 (Xbox), Logitech DualAction (mini garage sal

@Meg@M!nd: This : Dual Action

Logitech's page has a wrong image on overview section, but check the gallery. Gallery and rest of the sections has correct images. Rest of the specifications are same.

Obligatory Bump! :)

Hey hold Gears of War for me for 1 day. :)

Need to check if my Xbox 360 still works. :ashamed:

^ Okay saar. Done. :)

FEAR is mine. Else you have much to fear. :p

^ No arguments. Done.

Ok you can close this thread. Ma xbox still lives even after 1 year of non usage. :D

Will pick it up from you on the 16th meet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back