Feedback Errors

It's regarding my sale thread.

I am not able to share feedback for @newway01 and the same is the case for him too. It seems that feedback is only limited in that thread for members posting. Please help with a solution for it.
That's how it has always been. Both need to post on the thread to leave feedback for the thread.

Not able to leave feedback on second purchase. I already left feedback for the seller for the product I had bought earlier. Since the seller is having multiple product for sale and I bought another product on the same thread at a later date but unable to leave feedback for the second product.

Hi

I recently sold an item to a fellow member and i can't seem to leave a rating for him.

I get the error "can't submit without comments" (something along the lines of, not the exact error), even though i have entered a comment with enough characters

Can anyone help me out?

I recently sold an item to a fellow member and i can't seem to leave a rating for him.

I get the error "can't submit without comments" (something along the lines of, not the exact error), even though i have entered a comment with enough characters
Buyer has to leave a comment on your thread if you posted WTS.

Back