FIFA World cup 2010 discussion thread

Can't believe it's over so soon. I hope the next world cup is in some European country. South Africa was so ****ed up! Crowds were like people siting in a test cricket match! WTF!!! And blowing that annoying dildo.

hash said:
Can't believe it's over so soon. I hope the next world cup is in some European country. South Africa was so ****ed up! Crowds were like people siting in a test cricket match! WTF!!! And blowing that annoying dildo.
:rofl: you mean Vuvuzela? :lmao: It seems you're fan of 18+ movies :bleh:

hash said:
I heard next one is in Brazil..

champions_1677026c.jpg

Germany midfielder Thomas Mueller has won the Golden Boot award for top scorer at the World Cup and was also named best young player of the tournament.

Mueller won by virtue of his three assists, two more than his nearest rivals- Spain's David Villa and Wesley Sneijder of the Netherlands, who each had one assist.

But Forlan won the golden ball or best player of the tournament. He very nearly got the boot as well, if it was not for the crossbar.

blr_p said:
Nice touch by the Spanish captain :)
:rofl:

That is his girlfriend. The British press were saying she distracted in the first game where he (arguably) made a mistake.

In the interview after the first match, she asked him 'How did you make a mistake like that'. He was pissed.

Also, Pepe Reina!!

The Arsenal fans have their knickers in a twist.

whatsinaname said:

That is his girlfriend. The British press were saying she distracted in the first game where he (arguably) made a mistake.

In the interview after the first match, she asked him 'How did you make a mistake like that'. He was pissed.

:bleh: :bleh:

whatsinaname said:
Am aware who she is, but that one move fixed those rumours good, besides other things :)

blr_p said:
Am aware who she is, but that one move fixed those rumours good, besides other things :)
Exactly. I didn't think the press could get more stupid than the Madrid/Barca rags, but the English press took it to a whole new level. They reported that the Spanish press reported this, when the Spanish press had said nothing.

Back