Fiio DACs, portable amps and cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official FiiO Distributor for India. 1 Year warranty on all products.
Fiio DACs / Portable Amps
BUY HERE :
http://www.proaudiohome.com/index.php?route=category/manufacturer&c_id=24&man_id=15
fiio dacs.PNG

Fiio Line out Docks , cables , Optical cables.
BUY HERE :
http://www.proaudiohome.com/index.php?route=category/manufacturer&c_id=33&man_id=15
fiio cables.PNG

Hi ,

1 order for the E11 please
<
, i have the payment details however you can confirm once again just incase it has changed .

And what is Rs.Rs.3xxx
<

[sup]Forgot to mention . Warranty is standard 1 year on all products through us . Any defect during warranty period , the products needs to be returned to us .We will get the same repaired / replaced by the manufacturer depending on the defect.[/sup]

Payment done for Fiio E11 , PM'ed you the shipping address as well.

Please confirm payment and the PM
<

By any chance there will be any E9 ? Already got the E7 from the other dealer almost 2 years ago.

Now battery life is little bit disappointing....So want E9 which don't have any battery inside.

E11 has replaceable battery , so incase battery gives issue all you can do is get a new nokia battery
<

By any chance there will be any E9 ? Already got the E7 from the other dealer almost 2 years ago.

Now battery life is little bit disappointing....So want E9 which don't have any battery inside.

Fiio E9 is desktop amplifier & not a portable one ,hence it does not have a battery . Currently we do not stock Fiio E9 .

As Sukant mentioned you can look at the E11 . It has a easily replaceable battery
<

[font=arial, sans-serif]Payment done for E10 ,[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]S[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]hipping address pm'd .[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Please confirm .[/font]

@ pristinenote :

# currently i require an amp solely for my PMP and IEM, that could accompany me on simple/arduous treks, should be very portable, able to take minor roughing-up, with decent SQ.......does the E6 fit the bill ? if yes, i would place the order for it.

# also, do advice me which one amongst the above would pair up well with ATH-M50 ? am utterly confused between the E7 & E11. am going to get an M50 probably soon, and would require one of these amps at that time.

# or any model that serves both the purposes outlined above ?!

thanks for bearing with me !

@ pristinenote :

# currently i require an amp solely for my PMP and IEM, that could accompany me on simple/arduous treks, should be very portable, able to take minor roughing-up, with decent SQ.......does the E6 fit the bill ? if yes, i would place the order for it.

# also, do advice me which one amongst the above would pair up well with ATH-M50 ? am utterly confused between the E7 & E11. am going to get an M50 probably soon, and would require one of these amps at that time.

# or any model that serves both the purposes outlined above ?!

thanks for bearing with me !

For the first requirement , the E6 is perfect. It's small , very portable and can be clipped to your shirt/trouser . Not sure if it will be able to withstand any rough abusings of a trek etc. Also any physical damage to it will void the warranty . If well taken care of , it should last you for long. With what source (mp3 player ) and earphone do you plan to pair this amp ?

Second requirement , for your M50 you need to chose between the E7 or the E10 which are both DAC+Amp and not the E11 because the E11 is only a portable amp .
Atleast for your home usage , a good source like the E7/E10 will enhance your listening experience with the M50 . The E7 can also be used as a portable amp fulfilling your first requirement above but it won't be very portable or easy to carry around for treks .

E10 in stock? If yes pm me the account details

Check PM
<

For the first requirement , the E6 is perfect. It's small , very portable and can be clipped to your shirt/trouser . Not sure if it will be able to withstand any rough abusings of a trek etc. Also any physical damage to it will void the warranty . If well taken care of , it should last you for long. With what source (mp3 player ) and earphone do you plan to pair this amp ?

Second requirement , for your M50 you need to chose between the E7 or the E10 which are both DAC+Amp and not the E11 because the E11 is only a portable amp .

Atleast for your home usage , a good source like the E7/E10 will enhance your listening experience with the M50 . The E7 can also be used as a portable amp fulfilling your first requirement above but it won't be very portable or easy to carry around for treks .

thanks for that ! pls PM me your account details then.

and yes, i read the E11 doesnt have much effect on the M50 as the M50 are already pretty bassy headphones. also, another thing is, i have a xonar DX. the M50 would be used mostly with the PC. does any among the E7/E10 actually trump the xonar DX to justify being used with the M50 over the xonar ?!

am considering fiio for the M50 mainly because its a pain to everytime go to the back of my large PC cabinet and disconnect the 5.1 system's cables and connect headphone cable(s) to listen to music. was thinking that with something like this amp, i could somehow connect the amp to my PC through USB and the M50 in turn to the amp. is this really possible ?

thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back