Fiio DACs, portable amps and cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome
<

I have connected headphones to RCA output of PS3 via RCA female to 3.5 mm female connecotr. However the volume is low when i use headphones. Its fine when i use speakers. Which one of these DACs suit me?

I have connected headphones to RCA output of PS3 via RCA female to 3.5 mm female connecotr. However the volume is low when i use headphones. Its fine when i use speakers. Which one of these DACs suit me?

The basic Fiio E6 would be sufficient incase of small size earphones / headphones . If the headphones are mid-end/ high end than the Fiio E7 would provide a better experience
<

Received the Fiio E10 today. Astounding sound quality!
<
What an upgrade over my onboard laptop sound card.

Bass is more powerful than ever before! Tight, punchy and slamming! (To be honest, this much bass is just enough for anyone, I cannot even imagine how someone can sustain more bass!)

Soundstage has improved too and the vocals seem livelier than before. I never knew my ATH M50 had so much potential!
<

If you guys have a high-end sound card, then you'll probably not notice much improvement with the E10 however if you're using an onboard or an entry level sound card and want (amazing) improvement in the audio quality through your speakers/headphones just go and get the E10! I can assure you you're gonna totally love it
<
Totally worth the Rs 4500.

Thanks PristineNote!

#teraHD , Incase you are looking for an amplifier to use with an iPod you are better off with a Fiio E6 or Fiio E7 depending on the budget .

If you are looking for a sound card (DAC) for the PC + portable amplifier , get the Fiio E7. You will get superior sound when using it with PC( usb) and also a better output when used as amplifier with iPod.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Received Fiio E6 In the morning[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks alot[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]#[member='PristineNote'][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ordered E7 on eBay
<
.. YGPM[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back