Film SLR with Lens (Nikon, Minolta, Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnie_gogs

Morphing from a Geek to a Nerd
Skilled
Want to try out Analog photography
Looking for working old film cameras... Full manual control preferred

Nikon Preferred due to lens compatibility

Nikon > Minolta > Canon > Rest

Also looking for a good prime lens.... 50mm or 35mm f1.8

PM me your offers

Models preferred : Nikon F3, FM2, FG, F2 ,Minolta X700, X570, Maxxum

I have a Nikon FG-20 with a Nikon AIS 50mm f1.8 lens, a Hanimax 75-200mm f4 lens and a generic 70-200mm f4 lens.

All 3 lenses have a bit of fungus but otherwise they are all in excellent condition as they were sparingly much. The FG20 body has the case with it. The camera has some dust in the viewfinder but is otherwise fully functional.

Selling all these items for 5k.

hi

i have a nikon fm 10 with a 37 70 kit lens. its in reasonable condition, with the lens having some fungus.

The camera has the original leather case and i have the manual somewhere as well. do let me know if you need it- i can let it go for 4000/- \

location - bangalore.

@pastrykunal : sorry 4k for a FM 10 is a bit too much... I am getting offer of a FM10 at 2.5k with 50mm 1.8mm lens in good condition...

@BF1983 : sent u a PM

@flipsyde : Sorry not interested in that camera, looking for a more manual camera

karankapoor said:
I have a nikon f55 in mint condition with 28-80mm lens. Interested ?
A bit too automatic... I might go for K1000 deal but was hoping I can find something better....

I have a Canon make with lens and additional flash. I dont remember the exact model and the details. Shall let you know soon.

Emil said:
Would you be interested in a Yashica FX3?

Is it in working condition... What lens does it have

CeDrIc said:
I have a Canon make with lens and additional flash. I dont remember the exact model and the details. Shall let you know soon.

FD Mount ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back