Audio Final earphone Upgrade budget 20K

Congrats,I am sure you will love them.Just stay away from the audio section of this forum or the head fi for a couple of months,you will love `em even more;)

by your impressions ...( "better than M6 "...:p ) i dont think you like the bass too much...give it time ...listen to various songs ...i know the bass Strong with this one.

congrats mate, enjoy your eargasm now

:rofl::rofl:

by your impressions ...( "better than M6 "... ) i dont think you like the bass too much...give it time ...listen to various songs ...i know the bass Strong with this one

For the max bass setting I use, M6/other iems used to distort.This one is handling better than the other.. Pumping out lots of quantity with out distortion

I must admit, this is the most worst design I have ever seen. Too un comfortable.

USE the comply ..., they did good for me. DO not insert them oo deep

Also you are using them over the ear right ? they were meant to be used over the ear !

thenvk said:
Used them for 5 min, felt the silicone are better. Looks like I will sell these out just for bad comfort. I noticed that my ears are small,compared to people posted in headfi :p
Please dont do so , Give them time atleast !

Try them for a 10days time . u will be clear , to keep them or not .

They are great IEM's , Try getting used to Over the Ear fit !

Guys, sorry to disappoint you all.Please don't scold me. These are extremely uncomfortable as my ears are smaller. I would open up a for sale thread tomorrow :(.

Suggest me what would be the best price

karan_n8 said:
Arent you already getting the TF10 from your friend dude ?!
Yup , even those are coming .

was about to contact u , regarding the same .

when is ur friend leaving from US ?

I'll make my best effort to get them shipped to your friends address :)

i have said this before ...selling tf10 just because you dont get a good fit/ find them uncomfertable is PLAIN STUPID. if you do not like the bass that much ... go ahead sell them but if you like the sound out of them ...and still are selling those...:no:
you can get them remolded ...to perfectly suit your ears...even better would be to make the remold-er add another bass driver for that extra bass punch!!
and as now we have our own remoulding service ( amarbir has UM ) its easier than ever !!
NOW, WHY TELL ME WHY DO YOU WANT TO SELL THEM !!? , so that i may write a hate mail titled to you

@thenvk,

Did you try the small silicon flanges? How about listening them with a shallow insertion?

What about giving some time? I don't quite understand the idea of selling off after a few hours of trying, especially when it's not related to SQ. Sometimes, a different insertion angle might help.

Back