*FINAL PRICE DROP* HTC Touch Diamond2 Phone, 5MP Cam, VGA video, 480x800 TouchFLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTC Touch Diamond 2:

Accolades: 5 MegaPixel camera with Autofocus, VGA Video Recording,

Secondary camera for video calling,

400 x 800 pixels 3.2" Touchscreen wih TouchFLO 3D,

Accelerometer, 3G, WiFi

Firm Price Tag: Rs. 10,500 <-- As I mentioned while re-opening this thread, my colleague who bought it got a phone from work. So, he's selling it
Pics here: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2304/img0838wt.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5072/img0840qx.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1203/img08431.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9690/img0847g.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6712/img0850r.jpg
What's included besides the phone(& battery + cover): Stylus, USB data cable, charger, box
Reason of selling: Spare phone, not getting used much
Selling on behalf of my boss.

In good condition, has a little wear due to usage, e.g., a small scratch on the back cover, a small scratch on corner or some irregular surface near the on/off button. But nothing major. Works perfectly. Good screen resolution. There's some minor traces of dust that I can see underneath the screen, probably since it was lying on the shelf in open and not getting used. Anyhow, it doesn't affect the functionality of the phone.
Phone details:
General2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

3G NetworkHSDPA 900 / 2100

Announced2009, February

StatusAvailable. Released 2009, April

SizeDimensions107.9 x 53.1 x 13.7 mm

Weight117.5 g

DisplayTypeTFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors

Size480 x 800 pixels, 3.2 inches

- TouchFLO 3D finger swipe navigation

- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate

- Touch-sensitive zoom bar

- Handwriting recognition

SoundAlert typesVibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3, WAV ringtones

Speakerphone Yes

MemoryPhonebookPractically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall

Call recordsPractically unlimited

Internal288 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM

Card slotmicroSD

DataGPRSClass 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps

EDGEClass 10, 236.8 kbps

3GHSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps

WLANWi-Fi 802.11 b/g

BluetoothYes, v2.0 with A2DP

Infrared portNo

USBYes, miniUSB

CameraPrimary5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus

FeaturesTouch focus

VideoYes, VGA@15fps

SecondaryVGA videocall camera

Features OSMicrosoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5

CPU Qualcomm MSM7200A 528 MHz processor

MessagingSMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Instant Messaging

BrowserHTML

RadioStereo FM radio with RDS

GamesYes, incl. motion-based + downloadable

ColorsBlack

GPSYes, with A-GPS support

JavaYes, MIDP 2.0

- Pocket Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF viewer)

- Voice memo

- MP3 player

Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1100 mAh

Stand-byUp to 500 h

Talk timeUp to 5 h

Edit: Box is not in good shape.

Re: HTC Touch Diamond2 Mobile Phone, 5MP Camera, VGA video, 480x800 TouchFLO Screen

ryanrulez4ever said:
How old is the phone ? and warranty ?
4 mos. old.

On warranty, I need to check with my boss (owner of the phone). But I do see the sticker on the box that has

information like: Retail price (Rs. 35,999), date of import, etc.

Re: HTC Touch Diamond2 Mobile Phone, 5MP Camera, VGA video, 480x800 TouchFLO Screen

Reasonable offers will be accepted

u did not update about the Warranty

ayaskant12 said:
u did not update about the Warranty
Bill is not located so far, my boss tried to find it but failed. Per his memory, he bought it 4 mos. back.

But, the box has the retail price sticker on it.

I understood thru a friend that the phones whose box has retail price sticker with importer's name, etc.

do come with warranty while the ones (grey mkt phones) that don't have the sticker are w/o warranty.

but, if while we try to claim warranty .. will there be any issues ?

egobrain.exe said:
but, if while we try to claim warranty .. will there be any issues ?

Dunno bro. To keep it simple & clean since the bill hasn't been located, let's consider it "without warranty" :)

People, I'm open to offers, make a reasonable one and take it.

Re: HTC Touch Diamond2 Phone, 5MP Camera, VGA video, 480x800 TouchFLO *PRICE DROPPED*

any scratches/damage to the body as its hard to figure it out from the pics

Re: HTC Touch Diamond2 Phone, 5MP Camera, VGA video, 480x800 TouchFLO *PRICE DROPPED*

Interested in a trade with Samsung Jet?

As I mentioned in the OP (copy-pasted below as well), there are just a few chips off the paint on the body, nothing major.

A scratch on the back cover. It's all just due to normal usage of the phone and primarily a result of not using it with a

carrying pouch, nothing much.

In good condition, has a little wear due to usage, e.g., a small scratch on the back cover, a small scratch on corner or some irregular surface near the on/off button. But nothing major. Works perfectly. Good screen resolution. There's some minor traces of dust that I can see underneath the screen, probably since it was lying on the shelf in open and not getting used. Anyhow, it doesn't affect the functionality of the phone.

Final price drop to Rs 12,500. Else planning to remove the listing and hand it back to my manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back