Remaining Warranty Period
November 2021
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Got original box and bill.
Bought from Vedantcomputers.
I can ship to different state but preference will be given to local buyers.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 603
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 613
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 641
  • 33.PNG
    33.PNG
    123.4 KB · Views: 621
  • Bill.png
    Bill.png
    463.7 KB · Views: 435
Brand new asus rx 580 8gb is going for 17,299. Good luck selling it at your price. Used rx 580s are going for 11-12k btw

Warranty is incorrect. It is 2 years from manufacture. Please read up on Sapphire warranty in India. Doesn't matter what a retailed fools a buyer in believing, come RMA time, they will disappear. Shrug, perhaps :)

Also NO INVOICE LISTED.

Warranty is incorrect. It is 2 years from manufacture. Please read up on Sapphire warranty in India. Doesn't matter what a retailed fools a buyer in believing, come RMA time, they will disappear. Shrug, perhaps :)

Also NO INVOICE LISTED.
I just calling supertron who handle sapphire RMA in India.
011 4906 5152
I gave them my serial number and he told me that my warranty is valid till 2021.
Before paying I will obviously provide my bill and pic of serial number and you or anyone "interested" buyer can check with service centre themselves.
Next time use personal message if you have any questions or for negotiation.
Don't comment on the thread it will be ignored.

You didn't ignore my comment did you =)

The net is filled with scores of people fighting with RMA when the two year mark has passed. I can hotlink those threads if you don't find them first. LMK.

Please look at any sapphire product on primeabgb or md. Says clearly - 2 years. Has been 2 years for many years now. If the retailer and distributor have a nexus sure maybe they do three, but it'd be great if you could post written proof from them. Maybe a simple email. Done in public interest, no offense, and you should take none.

Edit - forgot to add... Where's the invoice? Mask it if you need to (mask = take out your details, not the serial number), but no invoice = you can't state YES to the invoice question in the new sale thread questionnaire. Unlike an IMEI, a serial number is of no value to someone not holding the product.

Back