Finally decided on my next Android phone :D

DanDroiD

Skilled
Ok... so I have had my G1 since day 1... or maybe week 1. At some point I bought an extended battery and the cover broke and I have it taped to the phone.

See :)

p1020285u.jpg

It has had more firmware versions on it than there are Android phones, and I think this baby is ready to retire. I have been holding off for a dual core, and I believe I have made a decision... BUT *%!* it won't be out until late spring or early summer. The HTC Pyramid is going to be a pretty sweet little device and I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on it.

What are your opinions :p

Wow... U really loved your G1... :lol:

BTW, the Pyramid looks super sleek. If only HTC has opted for a smaller earpiece grill...

In case you decide not to wait, I would like to suggest the Incredible S. Take a look... ;)

dhruvrock2000 said:
Pyramid is definitely a great device... i also liked the HTC Evo 3D though the 3D effect wasn't necessarily for me.
Was looking at that as an option too, but I felt that the Pyramid seems to be rumored with slightly better specs... and I am already a T-mobile customer (They are supposed to be getting the Pyramid)

Back