Finding contact details of the companies (Work from home - Part Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartikoli

Skilled
Project: Finding "Contact details" for a given criteria from the list of companies listed on Linkedin.

For every lead we get paid. (one complete row is a lead)

Requirement
If you are -
1) Good with searching information over internet.
2) Familiar with Facebook/twitter/Linkedin
3) Websites in general
4) Bank account so I can transfer the money.
5) Unlimited internet preferred as sometime websites are heavy and can take bandwidth.

I'll give full training how to easily find contact details using various trick and tips.
You can work any time but need to give specific no. (If you agree to provide me 10 leads then you have full day to give me that)

Payment is not great but we can earn around 50rs per hour.
PM for further discussion or tag me in this thread so that I get a notification.

Last edited:
Is this legit???
Yes, as its a part of my job and I dont want to spend my time on low paying project but I have to do it anyways since my boss already assigned me to this project (Boss is always right).

Payment is through me so I can guaranty that.

@RockRules I am posting your request here, I am working with 2 people from TE so if they think feasible to chat with you they can message. Secondly you wanted to know the source of the Project (How can you expect me to disclose it to you, NO company will disclose where they are getting the work)
Lastly your response time is more than 24 hours and you miss appointment after confirming (This is very unprofessional as in any job you should notify in case of any emergency). I asked another member to join the call at that time and he was available 10 min. before time.

Dont put the blame on me...
1- I never wanted to know the source of project (its not)
2-I have told you that i will work alternative day...(didnt fix the time) you fixed the timing to your convenience... i never said ok about timing but gave my email id
do writeup the instructions....

Got another project which is just copy pasting (arranging address of the companies).
We have a companies and the address in first 2 columns and we just have to put them in correct columns.... Means street address in street column, city in city, state in state and country in country.

I have made it even more easy and separated all words in separate column so now we just have to arrange them.

This is how its done

Last edited:
Just wanted to come here & vouch for @kartikoli since it's been great working with him :)
The work is legit and as per the description & for any queries you can always contact him.
He's a true professional (in terms of the quality of work,payments,work queries) and committed to his work - hats off to his work ethic! :)

Got one more project with a deadline to meet so looking to work with someone who can help me. Its simple searching of contacts using Linkedin or data.com Please ping me if looking to work.

Got one more project with a deadline to meet so looking to work with someone who can help me. Its simple searching of contacts using Linkedin or data.com Please ping me if looking to work.

What help do you need??I have one week of free time :)

What help do you need??I have one week of free time :)
We have a list of companies and the client is looking for specific contacts for those listed companies so we have to find them.
We just have to copy company name or website to a database website (I'll provide account credentials) and see if they have any contact that matches client criteria, if we find any contact then we will put Yes and post the link or put No and move forward.

Let me know if that sounds easy and doable

We have a list of companies and the client is looking for specific contacts for those listed companies so we have to find them.
We just have to copy company name or website to a database website (I'll provide account credentials) and see if they have any contact that matches client criteria, if we find any contact then we will put Yes and post the link or put No and move forward.

Let me know if that sounds easy and doable
Yep it sounds do able.As long as its not free I am in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back