WTB Firetv remote

arup

Disciple
My firetv remote has liquid damage. Need one remote.
Amazon's price seems unfair. Fire tv for 2599 and remote for 1999.

Thanks for the information. I checked aliex earlier. Compatible remotes are 700+ and originals are 1100+ . I thought someone has good remote and dead device lying around. That way I get original remote at a fraction of cost.
Right now I'm using mobile app for remote but it's inconvenient.

you can use ur phone as remote with fire tv remote app also u can ask amazon for a promo if ur stick is out of warranty. i think they can give around 10-15% promo of original remote. even if not buying original. you can use it for something else

What is the alternate to firetv remote other than the mobile remote app? The existing one is not working as it was dropped into a bucket of water by one of my relatives kid. The aged people in my house do not know how to use it through mobile app. The remote is not available in the market or if available the price is exorbitant.

What is the alternate to firetv remote other than the mobile remote app? The existing one is not working as it was dropped into a bucket of water by one of my relatives kid. The aged people in my house do not know how to use it through mobile app. The remote is not available in the market or if available the price is exorbitant.
Share me your shipping details, I might have remote lying around which I can ship. Obviously shipping on you.

Back