Budget 90k+ First highend gaming+programming PC build help

Questions
  1. What is your budget?
    • 2-2.5lakhs
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - I3-5010
    • Motherboard - Gigabyte
    • GPU - NVIDIA 930M
    • RAM - 4GB
    • Monitor - dual ASUS 21inch and ACER 15inch
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Nothing
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - i7 8700(no overcloking) or ryzen 7 (1800x or 2700x)
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
    • GPU - 1080ti
    • PSU - any compatible
    • RAM - 16gbx1( upgrade in future )
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Final
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Hardcore Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Programming mostly js, c++, go etc , sometimes ml in tensorflow ( very simple )
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • none
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Multiplayers - Fortnite,Pubg
    • AAA games - AC origins etc
    • Any future AAA game
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 1080p
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Ubuntu / WIndows 10 dual boot
I would use computer for long hours browsing, programming . playing games like 1-2 hour max. so i dont want something that gets heated up quickly and gets damaged or anything.

I currently own a Ryzen 7 system with almost similar specs and I'm in love with it. If you decide to go the AMD way then i would suggest you the following specs given your generous budget:
Processor : AMD Ryzen 7 2700 processor
Motherboard : ASUS Crosshair VII formula WI-FI motherboard
Cooler : Corsair H115i PRO RGB 280mm AIO liquid cooler
Ram : Gskill Trident Z RGB 3200 MHZ 16GB kit if your'e into RGB or go for Corsair or HyperX version of the same
SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 250/500GB for your boot drive
HDD : 3/4 TB WD/Seagate HDD (depends on ho much space you need)
Graphics : ASUS Strix GTX 1080Ti 11GB/MSI Gaming X GTX 1080Ti I've had a good experience with the strix that i'm using but the gaming x is also a good option
PSU : Corsair RM 750X Fully modular power supply
Case : This one is about personal preference. I am using my old NZXT H440 Full tower cabinet..
Monitor: LG 24MP88HV-s infinity display if you want a IPS 60Hz monitor although you could go for a 144Hz monitor with your config easily

That would be my suggestion based on my experience with the stuff i'm using :)

If you are going to be 1080 for this build, make sure the monitor is 144Hz.
And, for 144Hz, you need every ounce of power that you need. So, my vote goes for i7 8700.
You need you RAM in dual channel really. So either buy 2x16GB or 2x8GB. There is going to be a lot of performance difference between single channel and dual no matter what brand of CPU you go with.
I am a sucker for Seasonic PSUs and I have an M12II520 and a Corsair TX 750. For you use, I think, you will go with 650W at least, so go with a good brand and make sure that the PSU is at least 80+ bronze certified.

Did I mention, you need a 144Hz monitor for this build.. :p

Back