First off-the-shelf Zune in India ...

bosky101

Disciple
Jan 24, 2005
bosky101.blogspot.com
My good friend, Sriram Krishnan has got himself - what he thinks is the "first off the shelf Zune in india ",and has shared few photos and comments....

# It feels soft and silky. As opposed to the iPod which feels sleek. The Zune is *very* nice to touch - you don't want to let go

# The videos are of high quality. To my rough eye, I would say that it is better than the PSP

# The UI is very nice and smooth - especially all the zooming and fading when going from screen to screen

# It looks bulkier than the iPod :-(. When you hold it though, you can't discern any weight difference

Check out the full post here.... for more details and photographs....

PS: ofcourse it did help that he is a Program Manager @MS,Hyde . ;)

Blade_Runner

Disciple
Feb 12, 2005
www.techenclave.com
The screen has the same colour depth as the Ipod which displays around 62k so i don't think its gonna match the 262k colours of the Zen, leave alone the 16.8mil colours of the psp.

Freefrag

Adept
Sep 4, 2005
the only drawback of this player is tht it cannot work like an external hdd unlike the Ipod...........otherwise it's rocking and btw it 240$ on Newegg........

SharekhaN

Adept
Aug 2, 2006
zune is not even in the same league as the ipod . there are many things why its not worth , but the major plus is the wifi . id love to see that being incorporated in the ipod .