First Zotac 980Ti AMP Extreme in India

Hey Guys

This is the first Zotac 980Ti AMP Extreme in India, i bought this card directly from the country head of zotac today, retail availability for this in india should start by 15th of this month , i wanted something better than reference so here it is

20150707_195147.jpg amp.jpg amps.jpg screenshot.jpg 123.gif amps.jpg

One of the best custom GTX 980Ti out there in the market. This AMP edition one, eVGA SC+, GB's G1 and MSI's TF5 are the top most graphics cards currently. Congrats bro. :)

Artic one even more awesome & supports CLC option but it's more expensive and gain achieved is not that much, so AMP has the best price\performance ratio.

One of the best custom GTX 980Ti out there in the market. This AMP edition one, eVGA SC+, GB's G1 and MSI's TF5 are the top most graphics cards currently. Congrats bro. :)

Artic one even more awesome & supports CLC option but it's more expensive and gain achieved is not that much, so AMP has the best price\performance ratio.

well i dont intend on buying CLC and the clocks seemed lower than the amp extreme so i thought id rather go with AMP extreme

Congrats. Happy 4k gaming :)
Ty buddy, but i have a HD tv i tried the DSR where you can game on 4k with a full hd monitor , works well so far

Yeah, but can it run Crysis?

Congrats!
yes it can run or even chase Crysis :) , im playing witcher 3 these days mostly

Congrats...:)

BTW, Is this AMP Extreme design different from the one for GTX980? I remember seeing reviews for the GTX980 AMP Extreme where they said that its not every efficient for such a massive triple fan cooler design compared to the likes of other triple fan designs like the Gigabyte G1 Gaming. Even dual fan designs from other manufacturers like the MSI Twin Forzr topped it in cooling performance.

BTW, Is this AMP Extreme design different from the one for GTX980? I remember seeing reviews for the GTX980 AMP Extreme where they said that its not every efficient for such a massive triple fan cooler design compared to the likes of other triple fan designs like the Gigabyte G1 Gaming. Even dual fan designs from other manufacturers like the MSI Twin Forzr topped it in cooling performance.
Check it for yourself:
7S71zWp.png

On Load, AMP tops'em all. ;)

you had a reference 980 ti right ? guess you sold it ?
anyways...
Hey Buddy, yeah i had a reference card which i used for few days for testing purposes i sold it a friend who wanted it urgently and bought myself this

Congrats...:)

Amp extreme is one of the top 3 best 980ti's card right now, with 980 it was a fiasco, where as with 980ti they have improved the fans where the temperatures are very good compared to the reference card i had, the load temps dont go beyond 70

Congrats, mean looking card...:)
Thank you buddy, nothing compared to your Titan :)[DOUBLEPOST=1436338698][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check it for yourself:
7S71zWp.png

On Load AMP tops them all. ;)
That is just AMP, mine is AMP extreme ;)

Back