Flipkart Big Saving Days Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio Technica ATH-MSR7b
Available for Rs. 11191 /- after rs 500 HDFC off

Sennheiser CX 350BT is also availble for rs. 5500 after HDFC off

Define cheap. Also you want over / on ear headphones or in ear ones?

I prefer over-ears, but on-ears will be okay too. I don't want in-ear ones... My budget is 2000-2500 rupees.

I was also looking for a quality beard trimmer in the same price range, please let me know if you know of any good ones. :D

For earphones: Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones Red - 1800 rs
For trimmer - you can buy Mi trimmer or any of the philips aqua touch range.

Doesn't anyone feel the whole Flipkart sale is a sham? Most products are out of stock or cannot be delivered to locations and there have been several instances where the productvhas suddenly become sold out a moment before the payment has been made.
Ever since lockdown got normalized fk itself is a shame!
It is so much afraid to ship I wonder why even are they operable??
They dont deliver to pin codes in green zones but deliver in every red zone. How illogical?
The sale was just to attract with no real sale gains.

Last edited:
I was tracking prices of many product .. just during the sales they increased the prices..

Flipkart is very notorious company.. many of product show out of stock or not deliverable.. instead on focusing their supply chain ... Flipkart is biting too much.. they are launching their own sub brand just to fail miserably...

On the other hand Amazon was first to start delivery during lockdown.. better prices.. and availability of stocks..

We all want to support indian company. But the way Flipkart goes.. they will go snapdeal way... They even killed ebay india.. and don't have any other alternative..
Post automatically merged:

Remember those big billion day sale scam .. few years back... Inside people of Flipkart has said to stay away from sales.. as they increase prices.. it people are not aware they will be looted

We all want to support indian company. But the way Flipkart goes.. they will go snapdeal way... They even killed ebay india.. and don't have any ...

Flipkart is heavily funded by the Chinese, and as far as supporting Indian companies goes, there is patriotism, there is jingoism, there's nationalism and there is sense...

I don't want to derail the conversation here by saying more. The thread is already deviating...

Flipkart is heavily funded by the Chinese, and as far as supporting Indian companies goes, there is patriotism, there is jingoism, there's nationalism and there is sense...

I don't want to derail the conversation here by saying more. The thread is already deviating...
Flipkart is heavily funded by Chinese?

Flipkart is owned by Walmart - USA company

You need to read it again...

Flipkart today is not owned by any Chinese company, it was once it started but not now..

My apologies. I just saw I wrote in the present tense. What I intended was that, after the initial days, it was never truly Indian. Like many other so called Indian Unicorns.

And in this era, there is nothing truly belonging to a single county, except in the case of American and Chinese companies. And even there it is more true of Chinese companies than of American companies.

Edit: The conversation is still being derailed..

My apologies. I just saw I wrote in the present tense. What I intended was that, after the initial days, it was never truly Indian. Like many other so called Indian Unicorns.

And in this era, there is nothing truly belonging to a single county, except in the case of American and Chinese companies. And even there it is more true of Chinese companies than of American companies.

Edit: The conversation is still being derailed..
Ya, every start up need money to survive and we don't have home grown vc money so company are not going care where they get their money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back