FS: Others Flipkart Clothing offer worth 1000/-

Sobirvs

Skilled
First of all, a note to mods/staff. If this is not allowed, please go ahead and delete this :) No worries.

Expected Price : 800/-

Now, I bought Moto G on launch date and I haven't used the offer on clothing till now. So if anyone is interested, and will to buy from flipkart, I'm very much willing to help. The offer is worth 1000 ( 1000 on clothing ) , I'm giving this in 800 only, giving you more 200 discount on total. Purchase has to be from my account and after purchasing, I'll PM you the courier tracking link/number whenever I get it from flipkart.

I haven't attached invoice, pics or w/e coz I don't think so it's required. This is a different kind of sale. Still if staff want me to attach them, let me know. If I don't get buyers, I'll let this offer go because I'm not interested in buying clothes.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just curious, how can someone else use ebooks if they are bought with your account?

I don't know how flipkart handles ebooks. May be they give you a link to download in your mail or something? I don't know, as I haven't bought ebooks ever. Let me know how flipkart handles ebooks purchase.

We cannot download ebooks to a file, we can only view the book via flipkart app or read in browser when logged in with flipkart account.

I think you should include the T&C of FK too (so technically, only 3 days to go for this offer):
Copying-pasting the whole transcript, though some have been mentioned in the thread.

Clothing offer- Rs 1000/- off: https://www.facebook.com/flipcartt/posts/671289032915039?stream_ref=10
1. Eligible customers shall be notified about the redemption of the offer via email by the 14th of Feb 2014
2. To redeem the offer customers will have to log in to their flipkart.com accounts (using the same email id used while purchasing Moto G) and the discount shall be automatically applied on purchase.
3. Offer is valid only on all clothing items listed by WS Retail and can be redeemed between 14th Feb and 31st Mar.
4. Customer has to purchase clothing worth a minimum of Rs. 1001 in order to avail the Rs. 1000 discount.
5. Customers need to redeem the offer in one transaction.
6. A Moto G order that has been cancelled or refunded will not be eligible for this offer.

I think you should include the T&C of FK too (so technically, only 3 days to go for this offer):
Copying-pasting the whole transcript, though some have been mentioned in the thread.

Clothing offer- Rs 1000/- off: https://www.facebook.com/flipcartt/posts/671289032915039?stream_ref=10
1. Eligible customers shall be notified about the redemption of the offer via email by the 14th of Feb 2014
2. To redeem the offer customers will have to log in to their flipkart.com accounts (using the same email id used while purchasing Moto G) and the discount shall be automatically applied on purchase.
3. Offer is valid only on all clothing items listed by WS Retail and can be redeemed between 14th Feb and 31st Mar.
4. Customer has to purchase clothing worth a minimum of Rs. 1001 in order to avail the Rs. 1000 discount.
5. Customers need to redeem the offer in one transaction.
6. A Moto G order that has been cancelled or refunded will not be eligible for this offer.

Thanks for posting this. That's the reason I'm selling this lo, only 3 days left :p[DOUBLEPOST=1396088348][/DOUBLEPOST]bump.

Last edited:
1 thing to note. If you are buying items worth just thousand, when you apply this coupon shipping charge of 40will be applied to each item.

If u need free shipping you have purchased stuff worth 1500,then apply 1000 off, only then will you get free shipping as order is worth 500.

@Sobirvs As agreed, payment initiated. Being Sunday, it will be transferred tomorrow morning.

Yeah, You have got good ratings so no worries :) Check PM.[DOUBLEPOST=1396161764][/DOUBLEPOST]
1 thing to note. If you are buying items worth just thousand, when you apply this coupon shipping charge of 40will be applied to each item.

If u need free shipping you have purchased stuff worth 1500,then apply 1000 off, only then will you get free shipping as order is worth 500.

Not a problem, he is shopping for around 1.7k :)

Deal complete. Received Flipkart products. :)

It was a smooth transaction. @Sobirvs is a nice cooperative TE member.

Feedback exchanged. Sobirvs, you can request mods to close this thread.

Back