Flipkart deals

dissel

Skilled
Check out the price - It is 5k

Is it real deal ? Anyone ?

tpd3GGN.png

http://www.flipkart.com/audio-techn...hones/p/itmdvg9gagrcc8db?pid=ACCDURU9EP6FNUXM

Last edited:
WS Retail is not listed as the seller anymore, and the prices by the other 8 sellers are now hovering around 10-13k. It might have been a deal, sincerely hope you bought that fantastic piece.

WS Retail is not listed as the seller anymore, and the prices by the other 8 sellers are now hovering around 10-13k. It might have been a deal, sincerely hope you bought that fantastic piece.

Yes.... Indeed bought one - When I found this can't believe myself and post here if it real or anything...but today I can answer my question it is real deal...after ordering it I'm ready to receive even it comes as 2nd hand or less accessories...like trim down version, but it is brand new one with all things intact in the Box.

FK / WS Retail ship it next day as I hoping it may cancel - but not. Even I refrain myself to comment here before receiving the package. After my purchase it was at least 2 hours remain the same price with WS Retail listing - I post other forum to in Fk related thread.

Now proof

4LzYk8Z.png

p3NfNfFl.jpg

VkwFfRHl.jpg

vavmrzfl.jpg

Good for you buddy, good for you. That's why we should be having some things in our wish list or carts, whatever, to be notified immediately upon price drops. Enjoy your music!

Back