Flipkart deals

HI people , I am looking to buy redmi 3s 16gb version for 7k on the upcoming sale period.. Anyone using Citi bank cards can help me ? Looking to save on the 15 percent cashback offer.. any one can help me?

imo the extra 16gb and fingerprint sensor is worth spending the additional 2k for. But yeah, people have budget constraints...

any of the flipkart guru's here can advise on reliability of this seller : Supercomnet on Flipkart? They seem to have come out of nowhere & apparently replacing all the deals by WS Retail?

I have a spare iPhone 5C which i can use for an exchange on the 6S but the deal apparently is only offered by Supercomnet as the reseller. My biggest hesitation is because of the huge number of negative feedback being left for this seller on the Flipkart reviews page which confuses me because apparently they carry a Flipkart assured badge! WTF?

Should i be risking my money on this exchange deal with this reseller??

Supercomnet seems to be the replacement for wsretail especially for mobile phones. It is the seller for all the official FK offer phones so they seem to be legit. Probably another in the long list of dummy shell companies because of the FDI rules. I got my redmi 3s prime in the BB sale from them. Negative reviews you should consider as common between supercomnet and FK.

Supercomnet seems to be the replacement for wsretail especially for mobile phones. It is the seller for all the official FK offer phones so they seem to be legit. Probably another in the long list of dummy shell companies because of the FDI rules. I got my redmi 3s prime in the BB sale from them. Negative reviews you should consider as common between supercomnet and FK.

When you say common what do you mean? The most common complaints are ones where people got the totally wrong phone or defective pieces / DOA / packing issues / resealed units etc etc.. considering I'm intending to pick up an iPhone 6S I'm really apprehensive after reading those. Seen a few comments on botched orders n deliveries as well as pathetic follow ups in escalation..

Damn trouble is the Citibank deal & 5C exchange give me a decent deal on the 6S 64GB

Should I go for it or not?

By common i mean supercomnet ≡ fk. so complaints should be considered the same for both. or supercomnet is no worse than fk or wsretail.

If you want to buy a phone from fk you buy it from supercomnet.

By common i mean supercomnet ≡ fk. so complaints should be considered the same for both. or supercomnet is no worse than fk or wsretail.

If you want to buy a phone from fk you buy it from supercomnet.

Just pulled the trigger.. here goes 38k..

guys i got a 2k gift coupon,would like to spend it on something between 3-6k so am looking for
any good headphone deals?how is from m40x (m30x owner)
any good canon lens deal?
any good pc components deal?
i just got 48 hours b4 it expires.plz HELP

guys i got a 2k gift coupon,would like to spend it on something between 3-6k so am looking for
any good headphone deals?how is from m40x (m30x owner)
any good canon lens deal?
any good pc components deal?
i just got 48 hours b4 it expires.plz HELP
M40X was good. Decent enough choice for the price around 6k or something.

So I got my 6S 64gb finally! With a relief it was a pristine piece with no issues.. exchanged my wife's old 5C with no hassles

Back