Flipkart is so pissed off with OnePlus

swatkats

Skilled
To promote their exclusive products and continuing its beef with OnePlus, Flipkart is hitting a new low!!

Last week they ran a campaign that when you can afford a Google Pixel, why go for 5T For 33k including exchanges, Cashback etc. (don't have screen grabs though!)

Last edited:
Rs 3,000 for Oneplus 3T? Seriously brah?

That's extra 3000 over whatever value they assess.

A quick check says they are giving exchange value of 13550 on 3T, which is I think inline of what they would offer for other phones too e.g. iPhone 7 ~14K, Galaxy S7 ~8.7K, Galaxy S8 ~14K. :)

Wooo. Dont think 3/3T is worth what they offer, 3 is around 16k and 3T resale is around 20k.

End of the day, Have to accept exchange offers are like that only. :p

i recently bought a 6 month old OP3T in very good condition for 17k , u guys think i paid too much for it ?, why do amazon or flipkart offer such low price for exchange

I am more pissed off with Amazon - FK is truly running good offers. Sadly, they ****ed up my last shipment of Mi A1 and I am not sure if they are trustworthy anymore.

I am more pissed off with Amazon - FK is truly running good offers. Sadly, they ****ed up my last shipment of Mi A1 and I am not sure if they are trustworthy anymore.
It was my first FK purchase in 2+ years but had no problems with my X4. Which I wouldn't have bought from them if there was any other choice.

Back