Budget 51-70k Flipkart MSI laptop Offer ?

Holy Sh*t!
They are giving those specs for 55k! :O
For anyone looking for a gaming laptop it is a steal!

If gaming is the sole/prime purpose go for it. However, if you need a more well rounded laptop which can game as well, you can look for Asus Vivobook S15. It has a weaker GPU (comes with MX150, it will still play a lot of games on full HD), but makes up for it on awesome IPS display with great viewing angles, 1.7KG weight (as compared to 2.2kg of MSI), half the width and better build quality.

Should I buy this laptop or go for the Acer Predator Helios for 60k? This one a bit downgraded - 1050ti and i5 7300 with 128gb SSD and 1TB HDD.
PS. Both these laptops are on sale on Flipkart right now

I am confused here as well. Need to buy a laptop. Need to choose between MSI and Asus FX553. They cost exactly the same. MSI seems a bit better overall but have heard some issues related to after sales service in India.

I think people need to pay attention to other aspects of the laptop as well. The MSI gaming ones being sold in India have hopeless TN panels and really poor construction. They are not even directly comparable to the ones sold in US or Europe since something or the other is pared down. A lot of corners are being cut over here. The 1-year warranty offered in most cases means nothing.

I suppose it might make sense to use these laptops connected to a better monitor, but then one has to hope that the parts will hold up.

I went for Asus Fx553. In terms of overall quality, MSI was probably slightly better but ASS kept me away from it. I tried calling the MSI service center in Nehru Place. No one picked on all the given numbers. Tried calling the head office of the company handling India wide ASS. Again, no one picked.

I would rather have peace of mind than slightly better keyboard, a second fan or 300 gms lighter weight.

Yeah!! keep an eye on MSI, I heard MSI is coming with GS 63 now, it has IPS panel. 180-degree fold. 1050 GTX graphic, 8gb ( upgradable to 32) I guess this model not only focuses on gaming but on different features too. Might go down more in prices on Paytm or Flipkart in upcoming offers

Back