PC Peripherals for gaming - dell st220l or benq g2222hdl - lets finish this war

Have brought zotac 560ti for 11.2k two week back , was playing games on my 17inch monitor and decided to upgrade my monitor .I am totally confused between these two . The only advantage i saw of dell over benq is hdmi . but i dont need it as i use vga cable . In nehru place benq g2222hdl is costing rs 7450 . dont know about dell , may cost 8k-8.3k . please gamerz help me to choose between these two .

Go for Dell ST2220L-8.5k as it has better contrast ratio than Benq also HDMI connectivity is another plus.If anything goes wrong Dell has better A.S.S than benq so go for it.

Better picture quality that's what matters,It'll give you better view and other things like FPS will be dependent on your GPU.So no need to scratch head over it just get it.
thanks jakob ! so do "better contrast ratio" provide better gaming?

Not sure if VGA cable is a good idea at FHD resolution

My Samsung LCD gets fuzzy at 1366*768 on VGA, so did my college monitors on occassion at 1280*1024

Maybe it was just a low quality cable...

No need to buy DVI cable as i think they give VGA to DVI cable with Dell ST2220L,I won't recommend AOC I2251FW for gaming as it has 14ms response time,So there may be lag while gaming.So go with Dell ST2220L.

yeah ! was thinking same about 14ms response . Is there any other monitor in the price range that are more VFM?

If you add 1k more then you can get Benq G2420HD 24" monitor but apart from that you won't get anything better in picture quality.
yeah ! was thinking same about 14ms response . Is there any other monitor in the price range that are more VFM?

If you add 1k more then you can get Benq G2420HD 24" monitor but apart from that you won't get anything better in picture quality.

so will benq g2420hd prove better than dell st22220l ?? If it is , i am ready to shell out 1k more for bigger screen + good quality

The picture quality is little better on Dell ST2220 but you'll get bigger screen in G2420HD so make your choice.
so will benq g2420hd prove better than dell st22220l ?? If it is , i am ready to shell out 1k more for bigger screen + good quality

Back