For IT Professionals who struggle to gain muscle weight and/or lose weight

sisoj

Recruit
Hey Everyone! Hope you are having an amazing day! As IT Professionals we run on a very busy schedule and that makes it hard sometimes to be able to devote some time to change our health and bodies. There is a lot of information out there about diet/exercise that get people no where and leave them frustrated.

I'm currently trying to find out how I could fix these issues for IT Professionals and make gaining muscle and losing weight simpler.

I am about to start my own business as an online consulting coach on fitness. I want to help men gain muscle, lose fat and become more muscular in a body that they feel confident.

Which is why i have two very simple questions:
As someone very busy as you, are you experiencing issues with gaining weight / losing weight? if so what do you think are the two main issues you are dealing with ?

I am not promoting or selling anything only recommendations and constructive feedback

Thanks so much in advance Looking forward to reading your answers

Fix the free testosterone levels and most of these issues will automatically get sorted.

So tell me how to increase it.

Exercising, diet etc is plain secondary (otherwise women would be as muscular and lean and strong as men by simply exercising and eating)

Fix the free testosterone levels and most of these issues will automatically get sorted.

So tell me how to increase it.

Exercising, diet etc is plain secondary (otherwise women would be as muscular and lean and strong as men by simply exercising and eating)
Whats this fix free testosterone levels? Will it fix both weight loss and gain issues?

Whats this fix free testosterone levels? Will it fix both weight loss and gain issues?
Before I tell that you (and everyone else) need to answer a few questions:
1) In general - on average are men more lean or women?
2) In general - on average are men more muscular or women?
3) If a woman (or a preteen child) were to do as much exercise (or perhaps even more) as a man, will she become as lean and muscular as a guy?
4) If a woman (or a preteen child) were to do eat as much protein (or perhaps even more) as a man, will she become as lean and muscular as a guy?

Back