For Sale Brand New Dynet DDR 2 800 Ram 4 X 2 GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh79

Adept
Hi Friends,

Have for sale 4 ram Stick of 2GB each absolutely brand new(Though bought it a month ago but never used them). Reason for sale is i bought these for office systems upgrade and these are left overs.

Price: SOLD

Shipping from Hyderabad

Sorry For Bad pictures :( as shoot from my mobile phone.

[/URL

I am interested in 2 sticks. I want them shipped to Gurgaon. Please clarify about bill/warranty status and send me your bank details.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Payment made for 2 sticks.

if you could post the clock cycle of these RAMS and a clear picture it would be great. I will be interested in buying these 2 sticks if you could provide the info

IT IS CL 6 Rated, Regarding Pics ! Sorry i do not have a Digicam at the moment so can't upload any better pics, any way these are brand new unused one's. so i guess u dont need to worry.

OK ! 2x2Gb rams sold & delivered to fellow TE member kishanrazer, waiting for receipt confirmation from mgdelhi after which i'll close the thread..

I received them today. Installed both of them. God knows why It is showing 2.99GB on my Gigabyte G-31 motherboard. Earlier I had a single 2GB DDR2-800 which was showing 1.99GB. Anyway that seems to be a different problem. Will see to that.

As discussed, please send me a copy of the invoice. Thanks.

Ya, I am on 32bit Windows XP.

BTW, I updated the BIOS and now it is showing 3.24GB.

What should I do, any suggestions ?

okay. Thanks. :)

Planning to install Windows 7 in next few days, that's why I got it. I hope Windows 7 32bit should also be able to detect and use it.

mgdelhi said:
okay. Thanks. :)

Planning to install Windows 7 in next few days, that's why I got it. I hope Windows 7 32bit should also be able to detect and use it.

Windows 7 will be able to detect it but will be able to only use 3.2/3.5 GB only

mgdelhi said:
I received them today. Installed both of them. God knows why It is showing 2.99GB on my Gigabyte G-31 motherboard. Earlier I had a single 2GB DDR2-800 which was showing 1.99GB. Anyway that seems to be a different problem. Will see to that.

As discussed, please send me a copy of the invoice. Thanks.
Hi. Still waiting for a copy of invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back