FS: Mobile For Sale Samsung Batteries and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkaranrk

Skilled
For sale are some Accessories which are of no use to me so selling them.

Details- Otter Box Commuter case with Belt clip for HTC One X
Asking Price: SOLD
Time of Purchase: 2 Month's
Indian warranty valid: N/A
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Product Condition: 9/10
Product Location: Agra
Shipping Charges: free
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Reason for sale: No Use.
Link- http://www.otterbox.com/HTC-One-X-D...2-83100_color=L7&start=1&cgid=htc-one-x-cases

Pics

imag0114d.jpg

imag0108uq.jpg

Details- Samsung MHL adapter
Asking Price: SOLD
Time of Purchase: Don't remember (8/9 Months Back)
Indian warranty valid: NO
Product Condition: 8/10
Reason for sale: No Use
Pic.
imag0111sf.jpg

Details- Samsung Original Charging system for Samsung SII and Samsung Infuse(SOLD)
Asking Price: 1200/- Each
Time of Purchase: More then Six month's
Both the charging systen does not comes with external charger.

Pic
imag0115qa.jpg

Details- 3 Samsung Original batteries for Captivate/Focus/i9000
Asking Price: 450/- Shipped
Time of Purchase: Don't remember (7/8 Months Back)

More on batteries-
All the batteries are in excellent condition and gives good back they were hardly used, Will provide testing
warranty.

Pics
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33449358/DSC06976.JPG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33449358/DSC06977.JPG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33449358/DSC06978.JPG

When I got the battery for my Cappy last year from Samsung service center, I got it for 600 or 650. Don't remember which one.
People should rather get a battery from the service center.
@Mods, I am not really sure if the rules are now not to crap the thread with useful information. I am sorry if this is considered crapping the thread.

Edited the price but do share a link for it plz, i did checked the the Samsung e store but they don't have this on so......and plz dont share the ebay links for pricing.

Not ebay. You can go to Samsung service center and buy it. Bill and 6 months warranty.

except the case, where same battery pack also powers another indian handset; would the service center have stock batteries for handsets that were never official launched in India? I don't so :)

Captivate and Vibrant use the same battery (1500 mAh, same model number) as Galaxy S I9000 which was launched in India. Heck even the I9003 (1650 mAh) battery fits into all three sets.
No idea about Focus though. But if the op says that the Captivate battery fits Focus then it has to be the same.

PS: Only talking about the Captivate/Galaxy S battery here since they are the same. Ofcourse as @Gaurish mentioned, if the set is not launched in India and does not house the same battery as a set available in India, Samsung India will not have them.

Cheers and good morning to those listening :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@Deepak I ve a galaxy s i9000 with 1500 mAH batt, will the above mentioned 1650 batt fit my device? Is yes how much performance gain can I expect?

@akshayp, yep it will fit. In video playback, I got about 8.5 hours with the 1650 one compared to 1500 which gave 7.5 hours or so. This was with cell signal off and wifi off.
Technically, you should get an improvement of 10% over the 1500 mAh battery (1650-1500/150) * 100 percent.

@Deepak with gprs on rite now I get around 7 hours with constant texting...how much more juice can I expect 1650mAh

@akshayp really hard to say since the only test I did was video playback. But like I said, expect an theoretical improvement of around 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back