Audio For those looking for MEElectronics IEMs

esanthosh

Skilled
Disclaimer: My interest is limited to informing TE about this. I have no idea about JSE or how they plan to provide warranty and support. Moreover, deals are not going to happen on TE, so to each his own :)

I was researching about IEMs with mic for a friend recently. He was looking for NE-700M or equivalents. While CC51P was an option, I was not too fond of suggesting You Know Who. MEE uses First Class / Priority shipping for A151 and CC51, which makes the CC51P too costly @ $110 to justify buying them. While browsing the MEE site, I accidentally stumbled upon their Where to buy page, which now lists two distributors for India. I was curious to find out who that new distributor might be.

Just so that a handful of people here who are trying to buy MEE IEMs could benefit, I thought I'd pass the information along.

• They provide free shipping within India
  • They provide one year local warranty
  • Payment mode is through Bank transfer to their Union Bank of India account
  • They also sent me an XLS sheet containing prices, but I could not attach it. Out of them, CC51P is listed at 4150 (less than the other dealer @ 4900 shipped, SP51P at 2700 (again less by a mile), but M6 is exorbitant at 1700 (more than M21 :S). That sheet did not list all models (M31 was missing for instance). So, I am not sure if they are going to sell all models or not. I have provided the price list in Table format.
  • They have no online site for buying. Contact details are here - J. Anyone interested can contact them for further queries and details.
Here's the price list in Table format (All IEMs are in Black, no Clear / other variants listed).

HT-21 Headphones|2700

SX-31P|600

M2P|850

M6|1700

M11+|2500

M21|1625

SP51P|2700

CC51P|4150

I have no idea about the new company either. I have not heard about them until I came across them in the MEE page. So, cannot vouch for them without a personal experience. At this point, I can only say that it's an unknown and untested option as against dealing with the known devil.

esanthosh said:
I can only say that it's an unknown and untested option as against dealing with the known devil.

:rofl: :rofl:.

Put a disclaimer in the main post about the new company so that people will not hassle you if something goes wrong.

I remember reading about JS Equipments from my Chip and Digit days. They used to retail all the latest drawing tablets and nifty gadgets. The prices are pretty great, I must say. M6 is a bit pricey, perhaps they will be making a correction. But HT-21, CC51 and SP51 are all listed at very good prices. Wanted to pick up the CW31's for a friend, but I guess that will have to wait.

I asked them about the over-abundance of mic versions ("P" models) and about other models (A151, CW series) missing from the list, they said they will order further based on demand and this is just the first batch.

Yep! M6 is exorbitant - for an older model which goes for $20 and around most times in the US these days, 1700 is a bit too much.

I went to his office and picked up the CC51P....good headphones for the price....He has loads of stock and a very big distributor for a lot of products. Highly reliable.

Back