For those who dont compromise : Nuforce Audio device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buygamingstuff said:
well guys why i am getting this because i have heared about all brands IEMs even those from Bose

NE-6 was similar to bose in terms of bass and audio quality and at this price its a steal

for rest other brands ,they are not even close to basic IEMs of Nuforce

you can ask Xerocool who recently got NE-6

I would suggest that you stick to the selling and leave the marketing to forum members here who perform reviews :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am glad that these products are being made available in India at a very competitive prices.

I had heard Nuforce digital amps several years back and they were so good given their prices and size.

To me udac looks very attractive at this price.

BTW, iIf you wish to upgrade to Nuforce earphones from PL30 and PL50 and are planning to dispose them off, I am interested in them. PM me.

Damm ! I just paid about 5.5k for the udac ! :(

Why couldn't you have posted this a few weeks back. :angry

Anyways for all you potential buyers, get the UDAC if you want a very good great music. Its audio quality is better than anything in its price range and perhaps even DACs that cost more than double the price !

The Nuforce IEMs are also very good IEMs and will satisfy all the people who loved the PL-30s but felt it lacked bass. The NE6 and NE7 use the same drivers. The NE7 has a mic so you can use it with your Iphone and other supported phones to hear calls.

The NE-8 uses a different driver than the above 2 and is not meant for bass heads. Its more for detail/clarity like the RE0. Bassheads will feel right at home with the NE-6 and NE-7 while still hearing the mids and treble. :)

Awesome pricing I must say ! Its exactly the same as the US pricing !!! :D

@ palandu - you get one band in the bundle. Spare ones would be nice though ..... easy to lose or snap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back