[For Trade] Palit 4870 1GB Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnairr

Disciple
Hello fellow members,

I am intending to trade my 7 month old Palit 4870 1GB Sonic card for an equivalent nvidia card or higher/lesser one performance level(GTX 275 / 280 or GTS 250) +/- cash, I had purchased it from Lamington Road, Mumbai, shall provide the original bill on purchase...

Reason for trading... Have to switch to the green side as amd not good with linux...

The card is damn good, has DVI, Display Port and HDMI for output and is under warranty...

Interested traders can either PM me or leave a reply...

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv Nair

guys this card is not for sale(technically).... I wanna trade it with someone who has a nvidia card... preferably a GTX 260 or GTS 250 or GTX 275/280/285... If someone is willing for it then we can mutually agree if there would be anything we need to pay each other along with the trade depending on the value of the card its going to be traded with...

why on earth do you want to trade the ATI for NVIDIA? Becoz of gaming? 0r Going green? going green is better with ATi right?

i have gtx 280 gigabyte brand let me know how much are to pay to me :p

btw why can to pm me or sent any id message :)

Arun.P said:
i have gtx 280 gigabyte brand let me know how much are to pay to me :p

btw why can to pm me or sent any id message :)

LOL Arun! he doesnt want to pay anything, He wants a direct 1 to 1 swap..
You give him your card and he gives you his card. No money only trade :p

even for a trade, the item must hav a value, isnt it?? how else wud u decide how much cash u need to pay/receive along with the traded item?

if u want any lesser performance card, & then i can trade ur card fro my HD 4850 Sapphire 512 mb & i'll pay u some cash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back