Forget good any decent ISP in guwahati?

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Title says it all
under 1.5k which is the best internet connection i can get?
coming fron delhi where i get 20~ mbps for 999 and hyderabad where i get Act/Beam Hyperinternet connection for 5k.

in guwahati what should i get under 1-2k???

And Am at r g b road and at least need 100-200 kbps of speed.

Bro you are then going to have a very hard time here. I also came here from bangalore.. and the isp here sucks big.. but i have seen railwire is available in few areas and expanding but dont know exact. Then there is m-net which has got mixed reviews. A friend of mine is very happy with it and another frnd just dont stop complaining. Only option left is our greatttt BSNL
I am using the uld 1445 plan thats1650/- incl tax and 2MBPS (200-250kbps) till 20gb there after 1MBPS(110-130kbps). Yes you can always top up to continue high speed or opt for 2499 plan for 4mbps till 40gb there after 2mbps.. but policy to stick to BSNL connection is to keep the linemen in one hand and the online grievances portal / 1500 no. on the other.. good luck.. just praying Railwire gets available soon in my area..

Well i cannot say about others but you can take a look at NGC BROADBAND (http://www.ngcbroadband.com/ ). I am currently using their
Diamond Plan ( Unlimited @ 10 Mbps) . The cost will be 1999 INR. Really smooth service and good customer support. You can watch any HD videos without any interruption.

If you want to know more then you can visit their website and know more about their plans and speed with costing.

Thank You

Back