Windows Forgot Windows 10 Login Password

danukris

Recruit
My father in law forgot his laptop password as he only uses the device from time to time, mostly playing with the iPad. Now he wants to pull off some files from the laptop but can not get in. I searched online and tried Ophcrack without any help. Ophcrack says table not found after boot in.

My father in law forgot his laptop password as he only uses the device from time to time, mostly playing with the iPad. Now he wants to pull off some files from the laptop but can not get in. I searched online and tried Ophcrack without any help. Ophcrack says table not found after boot in.
Try Hiren boot iso either via dvd/cd or bootable pendrive. There are few tools included.
I used few tools years ago but cant recall.

linux tools might not be able to open the windows disk if windows has "fast startup" option enabled (by default) but you can try. also do google search for resetting windows 10 password, there are some ways to do it.

There are tools available in market which can boot itself and make you change your windows 10 passwords..
You can buy or SEARCH... HOPE that works..

You are not the only one who fails with Ophcrack,i have failed,but the Cain&Abel did help me before.
Post automatically merged:

Cain & Abel and Trinity Rescue Kit are both free software found on Google. They are the same as Ophcrack, they can help users reset Win 10 password.

Need to buy additional tables if using Ophcrack on Windows 10. However, the official website never talks about it, really disappointed.

If you have original OS then Microsoft will send you password or OTP on your registered Mail id. but if you are not using original OS then you have to delete all, & upload OS again

Forgetting Windows 10 logon screen password is the most dreadful thing. For this you can use password reset disk on Windows pc. Use tweak-pass password tool for manage your password in one location so you do not worry to loose it.

Back