Car & Bike Formula 1 Spanish GP 2008

Apex

Skilled
Well done Kimi! Well done Ferrari! Tough luck for Alonso :eek:hyeah:
Personally, I found it boring but I'm happy that Kimi won. :p

Whats ur thoughts?

Near perfect race for me.

Only way it could have been better was for Hamilton to crash instead of Heikki. And for Force India's Fisi to get at least one point.

But on the other hand, I really dont want to deny Kubica, Trulli, Webber or Nakajima of the points they scored.

Boring race but kinda scary when Heikki crashed.

Thought it was a bit boring too. Too bad about Alonso.

Only way it could have been better was for Hamilton to crash instead of Heikki.

THAT IS CORRECT!!! DEATH TO ANYONE WHO COMES IN THE WAY OF FERRARI.

Ck Nish said:
Thought it was a bit boring too. Too bad about Alonso.

THAT IS CORRECT!!! DEATH TO ANYONE WHO COMES IN THE WAY OF FERRARI.

errr no. I wouldnt wish death or even a serious accident on anyone. Not even Crybaby !!

Since Heikki is ok, I wished Hamilton had crashed instead of him.

Nikhil said:
Only way it could have been better was for Hamilton to crash instead of Heikki. And for Force India's Fisi to get at least one point.
+1! Exactly what I was thinking after the race :lol:

Brilliant race by Ferrari! Kimi n Massa held their own! Even after the safety car period! Kimi's truly the Flying Finn!

Wish Fisi had made it with in the last 8. :D

And NO! Hamilton crashing out wud've made the race even more boring! :p

wish there was an additional 10 laps :lol: would have been a nice battle for 2-3 and 4th spots

Only way it could have been better was for Hamilton to crash instead of Heikki.

I say it would be nice to see Mr iceman aka Kimi Raikkonen put his car in the Tyre Wall...then Hamilton and Mclaren would have been leading their respective championships.

bottle said:
wish there was an additional 10 laps :lol: would have been a nice battle for 2-3 and 4th spots

nope... Kimi had enough pace to get away from Hamilton and Hamilton had enough pace to get away from Kubica.

If it was 10 laps longer, all you would have seen was the same cars going round and round for an additional 15 mins or so.

Amaresh said:
Is there any one here who isn't a Ferrari fan ?
I am not :| But I am a KIMI fan and I hate upstarts like lewis who have no humility. That reverses my allegiance with respect to ferrari and mclaren. :bleh:

Nikhil said:
nope... Kimi had enough pace to get away from Hamilton and Hamilton had enough pace to get away from Kubica.

If it was 10 laps longer, all you would have seen was the same cars going round and round for an additional 15 mins or so.

yes kimi had the pace but hamilton was improving at the end and catching up with massa and kubica as well.. who knows what might have happened?

could be massa was cruising to go easy on his 2nd race engine as well

bottle said:
yes kimi had the pace but hamilton was improving at the end and catching up with massa and kubica as well.. who knows what might have happened?

Massa's ferrari was put into different setting i guess at the end. Remember Massa was on older engine. Kimi had a new one in this race.

bottle said:

Typo in my previous post.
what I meant was MASSA had enough pace to get away from Hamilton. We saw it everytime the race restarted. Even when Hamilton closed up, Massa always had just enough to open the gap again to 3 secs or thereabouts.

Back