Forwarding multiple emails in Gmail?

Vij

Skilled
I need to forward about 100 emails to someone. How can I do this in gmail?

If its impossible, please do let me know.

zhopudey said:
You can apply the filter settings to current mails as well.

I tried it... Nothing happened :(

I actually have over 3000 emails to be forwarded to someone.

Filters section clearly states "Note: old mail will not be forwarded" :(

Apparently not :huh:

Check pic below...

Attachments

• email.JPG
    email.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 180
It does.. I tried it somedays ago only. delete the filter and try again. I guess you are missing something (their will be an option where it will ask that if you want to do this for older mails, I guess.)

foruamit2004 said:
It does.. I tried it somedays ago only. delete the filter and try again. I guess you are missing something (their will be an option where it will ask that if you want to do this for older mails, I guess.)

I dont see any other options. the moment I check "forward", it says older emails wont be forwarded. It basically only redirects new emails.

Yeah it is a pain I know. Labels are applied, but the e-mail does not get forwarded. I tried doing this some time ago, but did not find a way through gmail itself. You can sync the mail account using a desktop client and then batch forward.

Hmmm.......hadn't noticed this before. Guess your only option is to use a email client, download those mails to your PC and then send them again.

zhopudey said:
Hmmm.......hadn't noticed this before. Guess your only option is to use a email client, download those mails to your PC and then send them again.

Ya. I am on it.

Thanks guys!

hmmm in case its not a major Inbox as mine.... close to using mine at 95%capacity

why dont u give the person the email id n password to access the mail itself... :)

Back