PC Peripherals Found: Dell retail in Delhi!

anyone inquired about the xps1530 ? what configurations available ? can we configure our own and order ?

thanks pls let us know !!

Dell Retail For people in Bhopal.. Netlink Computers in MP Nagar zone 1.. Have 19" panels and 1520 lappy's in stock.. apparently 22" sold out and they'll have it in stock in a week or so.. :) They've gone into retail all over the place very quickly haven't they?? i was shocked like nethng when i saw tht dell monitor on display... :ashamed:

On a side note.. don't buy hdd's frm there.. the #$@%#$ quoted me 4600 for a 400GB drive.. :mad:

Wll I dont know whether they are actual dealer or not but Vedanth computers (chandni chawk , kolkata ) is selling dell monitors for quite some time now.I picked up mine , a se198wfp for rs 9300 +vat 3 months ago

montylee said:
Another good news. Dell has an Ad in Hindustan Times today (Page no. 15, main newspaper). It lists out all the dealers selling Dell products in Delhi. It has a vast number of dealers in every corner of delhi :)

Yeah I saw that ad too!

as always, pune is a second class citizen low priority i guess, i hope they start here soon. the croma store in wanowrie didnt have any dell products when i checked a few days ago :(

rahulhbk said:
Dell Retail For people in Bhopal.. Netlink Computers in MP Nagar zone 1.. Have 19" panels and 1520 lappy's in stock.. apparently 22" sold out and they'll have it in stock in a week or so.. :) They've gone into retail all over the place very quickly haven't they?? i was shocked like nethng when i saw tht dell monitor on display... :ashamed:

On a side note.. don't buy hdd's frm there.. the #$@%#$ quoted me 4600 for a 400GB drive.. :mad:

Netlink guys are creeps.. not as good as they were 5 years ago... DELL is also available with other dealers... Netlink gave me a quote for Rs. 5600 for 7200.11 500GB HDD when I got it for 4420/- ~ three weeks back...:mad:

vishalrao said:
as always, pune is a second class citizen low priority i guess, i hope they start here soon. the croma store in wanowrie didnt have any dell products when i checked a few days ago :(

Try DCC aka Data Care Corp in deccan. Me saw lappys in his godown last week :p Hes prob got other stuff too :) Mind it, his initial prices are ripoffs :p Hes seems to expects you to bagain, else he ll just take you for a ride.

Aww lucky Delhi buggers ! Where is dell retail in Mumbai ?? I have to check Croma mall in Malad. I visited it last month and I did not see any Dell experience zones.

Dell Monitor's available here -

Softech
B-4, Ashok Bhawan, 93, Nehru Place, ND-19
011-26421742/3/4
011-32330331/6

racy1 said:
Netlink guys are creeps.. not as good as they were 5 years ago... DELL is also available with other dealers... Netlink gave me a quote for Rs. 5600 for 7200.11 500GB HDD when I got it for 4420/- ~ three weeks back...:mad:

I know They are :mad: Ma****** :mad: i bought one rig from them 8yrs back i was cheated like anything it was 850 board then i bought one from Galaxy, guys are good. and i bought another last year one frm old city sys comp. nadira complex core2 duo this time it is the cheapest these guys are real good.
BTW where else you saw dell monitors over the counter i am looking for LG 22WTQ did u know where i can get and the price.
Kindly Update on both DELL and LG.

shahaan said:
I know They are :mad: Ma****** :mad: i bought one rig from them 8yrs back i was cheated like anything it was 850 board then i bought one from Galaxy, guys are good. and i bought another last year one frm old city sys comp. nadira complex core2 duo this time it is the cheapest these guys are real good.
BTW where else you saw dell monitors over the counter i am looking for LG 22WTQ did u know where i can get and the price.
Kindly Update on both DELL and LG.

SYS Computers, Nilesh... I know him... Do you live around old city...

DELL, you can get from Latest I guess... For LG go to Milestone & speak to Mitesh directly.... He can get you good rates since he has the distri for LG... as per him...

racy1 said:

DELL, you can get from Latest I guess... For LG go to Milestone & speak to Mitesh directly.... He can get you good rates since he has the distri for LG... as per him...

I live near MP nagar.. Can u give me the addresses of these shops?? Any chance of ever finding a shop with half decent prices?? i dont mind paying 100-200 extra but most people here are ready to rob us blind if we're not careful... :mad:

Netlink had LG 22' in stock and quoted me 12500 for that.. not sure of the model but i ithink its was tht one only.. Better then Dell??

racy1 said:

Yes i put up in eidgah hills. if i am not mistaken this Mitesh once was a partner in netlink(think brother of main owner) . BTW can you give the address of LATEST and Milestone as i was in delhi since last few years back in last october so not updated.

rohit84 said:
but where can i find dell @ Lamington road ?

u can actually ... mahavir electronics does do deals for dell.. recently i asked tht chap.. he told me tht dell is now entering the distributors market..he surely deals with laptops not sure abt lcd panels.. :hap2: cheers!!

shahaan said:
Yes i put up in eidgah hills. if i am not mistaken this Mitesh once was a partner in netlink(think brother of main owner) . BTW can you give the address of LATEST and Milestone as i was in delhi since last few years back in last october so not updated.

Yes Mitesh was a partner & is the brother-in-law.. They had a fallout a few years back...

Milestone..
Krishna Palace, Plot No. 243-B,
Near Hotel Arch Menor,
Zone - I, MP Nagar

Latest I don't know the building name but its in the building opposite KK Business Center (Citibank Building) & besides Kinetic showroom building...

You can also try Bootcom (Prakash Gupta) but he is a cunning fella with not so good reppo...

Bootcom
16/244 Kings Shopping Center
Near Hotel Arch Menor,
Zone - I, MP Nagar

Bootcom & Milestone are in adjacent buildings...

^^ Thats completely untrue !!!! They are ONLY Delhi people ! Nobody from Mumbai has mentioned about Dell !

In the end I got irritated with the lack of any Dell retail nearby and I bought an LG L22WTQ instead.

racy1 said:

Where did u get tht HDD frm??:) Will go to The shops u mentioned today.. Thx a lot mate.. :hap2:

Back