PC Peripherals Found: Dell retail in Delhi!

rahulhbk said:
Where did u get tht HDD frm??:) Will go to The shops u mentioned today.. Thx a lot mate.. :hap2:

Softpro Computers... Its in the same building as Latest Computers... He is the main guy for Seagate.. You will see he has all Seagate & Maxtor models... :eek:hyeah:

rahulhbk said:
Where did u get tht HDD frm??:) Will go to The shops u mentioned today.. Thx a lot mate.. :hap2:

rahul buy it from sys nadira complex if u can call him "4012631" talk to vivek or nilesh(prefer vivek) thoda sa ghisna and he will give you fair discount. you can goto Galaxy it is in neelkamal complex mp nagar ask for neeraj he is whole seller for seagate bargain with him take an idea from TE and ask him to give the hdd in that price.

hope it may help.

BTW the panel you saw is not LG 22wtq it is some other model. and if you find this model somewhere kindly update.

racy1 said:
Yes Mitesh was a partner & is the brother-in-law.. They had a fallout a few years back...

Milestone..
Krishna Palace, Plot No. 243-B,
Near Hotel Arch Menor,
Zone - I, MP Nagar

Latest I don't know the building name but its in the building opposite KK Business Center (Citibank Building) & besides Kinetic showroom building...

You can also try Bootcom (Prakash Gupta) but he is a cunning fella with not so good reppo...

Bootcom
16/244 Kings Shopping Center
Near Hotel Arch Menor,
Zone - I, MP Nagar

Bootcom & Milestone are in adjacent buildings...

Thanks Buddy i will check them.
BTW bootcom wale gupta ji sabse bade chor hai never buy anything from him. never trust him if buy anything open the box/cabinet at the shop and cross check every thing. once satisfy then only leave his shop.

incase you or rahul open any bhopal specific thread kindly invite me their .

Regards

johny_samajhdar said:
Any whr abouts of chroma outlets in delhi...address please where in rohini and which pacific mall...maharajpur border one..????

its opposite ritu wears and adjacent to m2k in mangalam palace, deepali chowk, rohini. if u r coming from peeragarhi, take left from deepali chowk red light (its the crossing before madhuban chowk). after 1-2 minutes, u will see croma on the left side. hey...dont forget to eat tikki from BTW (bitto tikki wala)...best in business :hap2: :hap2:

Back