PC Peripherals Found: Dell retail in Delhi!

montylee

Skilled
I had gone to Nehru Place today. I was surprised to find Dell laptops and LCDs selling at 2-3 shops. The prices were good too.

Dell SP2208WFP was 15K with 5 years warranty.

One shop is opposite to the Computer Empire Building.

So, finally Dell is available for retail in Delhi too.

SP2208WFP @ 15k + 5yr warranty is certainly a sweet deal!! :D

Delhi users can rejoice.. :)

Better than Dinesh's Deal..

For SP2208WFP i asked one guy in the shop he told me 15K. Then i asked another guy he said 17K. Then i told the guy who said 17K that the 1st guy said 15K. Then the 2nd guy said ya ya 15K.

I hope i haven't confused you :)

Thats real good news... Was there the 24" on sale too... Also what about the Ultrasharp 22"... I was looking to pick up one soon...

Reps for you mate...

will buy the xps1530 if its available there otherwise planning to get it next via u know who ! PM me the shops name atleast if u can !

thanks

Switch said:
Any shop name or address or phone number... Pm me if you have it...

i saw Dell at 2 shops. One shop is opposite to the Compute Empire shop (opposite to the Meghdoot building). They have a big banner named Dell so u can easily see it.

I took a visiting card from the 2nd shop. Here are the details:

Vidur & Co. Pvt Ltd.

DRIV U_COM

G-4, Gedore House, 51-52, Nehru Place

New Delhi-110019, Phone 41607840

Switch said:
Thats real good news... Was there the 24" on sale too... Also what about the Ultrasharp 22"... I was looking to pick up one soon...

Reps for you mate...

+reps. Me too. Hey Switch. When r u planning a trip to NP. I suppose we can get a good bargain if we buy together. I am interested in The Ultrasharp 22" and 24" too.

Thank god I think Dell panels are really brilliant I myself need to get a 19 incher for someone who likes only Retail shop deals.

well greenie as far as my frnd he said dell just kept a dummy model for display in kroma mumbai....for purchasing it was saME old stuff........good sign they coming retail i m seriously looking for a lappy...but i guess need to purchase from hot deals as i wont b able to find epp stuff

Back